Benders Blue Cheese

Ahh thanks for the tip I def need to get that still I've got some time still before I need it lol
You absolutely do! It's just something that could slip your mind with the anticipation or the flip and being that much closer to the fun stuff happening!

My wonderful Girlfriend purchased this tent and put it together for me for my Birthday which still 7 days away!!! I was so surprised when I got home I cant even find words!!!! :green_heart::green_heart:

tent.jpeg

tent2.jpeg

Your off and running @BendertheBandit

Nice start to your grow journal.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thanks man I am truly invested in this now and this community of knowledge and truly kind people is amazing.

My wonderful Girlfriend purchased this tent and put it together for me for my Birthday which still 7 days away!!! I was so surprised when I got home I cant even find words!!!! :green_heart::green_heart:

tent.jpeg

tent2.jpeg
You're gonna marry her, right?

Thanks man I am truly invested in this now and this community of knowledge and truly kind people is amazing.
:green_heart::peace::Namaste: congratulations on your girls new home! What a great! She has finished setting you up for success! You got this now

So I checked the ph of all the girls soil and they are consistent at 6.8 and 6.7! The temperature stays at around 79 degrees with a relative humidity of 50%. My 1200W led showed up today and for the size of my grow area it is really Bright i was surprised to say the least.

So I checked the ph of all the girls soil and they are consistent at 6.8 and 6.7! The temperature stays at around 79 degrees with a relative humidity of 50%. My 1200W led showed up today and for the size of my grow area it is really Bright i was surprised to say the least.
Perfect!

I ran there without issue ! Is your exaust fan on all the time ?
no my exhaust fan will be here monday, I have both bottom vents open and 1 top vent open with a small fan inside to circulate air until it arrives

no my exhaust fan will be here monday, I have both bottom vents open and 1 top vent open with a small fan inside to circulate air until it arrives
Can you put a bowl of warm water in front of the fan or a wet towel hanging over a bowl . Just short cuts . Humidifiers I never use but there are a lot that do , They grow critters .

Can you put a bowl of warm water in front of the fan or a wet towel hanging over a bowl . Just short cuts . Humidifiers I never use but there are a lot that do , They grow critters
I will give that a try I was just worried as the temperature here in Va will not make its mind up and yesterday was an average humid fall day here and today it is dry af! If this keeps up Im going to be fighting it all fall.

And I dont want any critters

@West Hippie Just threw it in there and it is already creeping up around 48% as soon as I closed it back up. I also misted around the edges of all my pots so there is some moisture on the pots but not saturating the soil that I already watered today

I end up around 45 degrees humidity by the end of flower but I am comfortable anywhere up to 60 honestly. In veg I crank it to like 75 then slowly dwindle down to the 60s then 50s in the beginning of flower. That's me. West seems to have gotten you though here! He's so good for that!!

I end up around 45 degrees humidity by the end of flower but I am comfortable anywhere up to 60 honestly. In veg I crank it to like 75 then slowly dwindle down to the 60s then 50s in the beginning of flower. That's me. West seems to have gotten you though here! He's so good for that!!
Ya i was worried about it being to low since they are only 8 days old and i dont want it to high for fear of them dampening off

Ya i was worried about it being to low since they are only 8 days old and i dont want it to high for fear of them dampening off
I just try to stay no more than 70 and not below 55 with seedlings

Update humidity now at 58% closed off all openings except top vent and 1/4 of the bottom vent open @West Hippie THANK YOU:thumb: keeping that trick for sure!!

side note both Dark matter seeds have sprouted and are a very dark but vibrant green! Also my third Blue Cheese has sprouted today

Back
Top Bottom