Kopbusters reality close to reality

tintala

Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
JUST RECEIVED an email from BARRY COOPER ," nevergetbusted" and kopbusters, he is running for Attorney General in Texas and is close to signing a deal in Hollywood to get the reality series KOPBUSTERS a reality on tv. Hope you guys will support him in realizing his goal to ATTORNEY GENERAL. There are many advantages to having him in office.

Heck Yea I'd support him, problem is I don't live in TX anymore, I miss it bad it's just that I grew up there, a little wild (as bullridin' oilfield roughnecks might be) THEY HOLD A GRUDGE ! Man, I'm grown up, got kids and slow trucks now, an' i'm STILL a 14 point BUCK to 'em if I ever get a chance to go Home. Hell, they just throw me in the little local county lockup an' make up some shit and make some $$$. DAMN! I'd LOVE to WORK for Barry an' his org. Shoot, I've even been on TV a little ( glorified X-tra work, just short of a speakin' part) But that Kopbusters stuff would fit ME perfect, "Can ya hear me Barry ?" :smokin:
P.S. " Hey Mods, I'm sorry for my shameless plug for me, Please take pity on Me":cheer::grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom