Korn

topdeeni

I can confirm with my own lung tissue that certain members of Korn smoke... Imagine that!

In 2003 I flashed a joint at munkee while he was riding his dirtbike around the backstage parking lot area. I Was invited into the tour bus, hung out for ten minutes, smoked a few of them up, got an autograph, expressed my respect for them (scooby doo effects and all) and left.

To this day I keep the backstage pass with munkee's autograph; After all he is one of Korn and totally interupted my own playing style forever.

I also still have the ligher I stole from Twisted Method when I smoked with them on thier tour bus...

I wish I had a camera with me. At the time all I had was a big bag of weed and cooler full of Sam Adams.

Topdeeni

ps: I ran into Disturbed shortly after smoking with Korn... WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS IMHO....

Respect! Korn rocks! :headbanger:

ja ja they still do..

They have gone from agressvie/angry youth to a massively evolved (but still intense) show.. I think I have seen them close to ten times now over history, including seeing Jonathan Davis acoustic at a small club....

& damm the Twisted transistor video pretty much nails the attitude of the record exec's of thw world today....

"hold me between UR legs, turn it up...turn it up...

ps; Should I scan the backstage pass and post it?

ive seen them live 3 times so far and they blew me away, exceeding my expectations and they were my fave band before even seeing them in concert, would love to smoke up with them

word up (sorry couldnt resist) glad to see they arent all speed freeks, but damn they make some good music. gonna have to rember this next time i see them in concert lol

woahh... i saw this thread, and.... guess what im listening to?
KoRn - Let's Do This Now. XD. they sing about weed in some of their earlier stuff, one song i have, i think its Munkey, or maybe Fieldy, cant remember, but anyways he's talkin bout how he smokes and you can even hear them hittin the bong in the background. oh, and in Fieldy' new book 'Got The Life' he talks about how he was still sellin weed on the streets when the band picked up shows n shit. gotta love these guys. have to say they have some of best Bass riffs iv ever heard. Just because of that, I even started playing Bass XD. easy to play, and easy to catch onto all their songs. Genius in simplicity. they rock. \m/ >.< \m/
Disturbed's lead is pretty funny ahahaha. met him at a show once too

dude that's cool! i'm 48 years`old and i dig korn,i saw them and rob zombie at the miami arena in a skybox.it was great ,i'm too old to mosh

Korn FTW!

Back
Top Bottom