krypie

radem2mg

where i live all the good weed is only called kryp.how do you know where
to get the good stuff with names like Ak-47 or skunk.

I lived in florida and i agree .. They had .. regs .. mids . and krypie. Mostly a person who is dealing will just call it that because they have no idea what the actual strain is. Mostly only the grower knows that. So if u wanted to get ahold of names u need to either grow it your self or find a good grower and some that knows exactly what they are dealing with.

thanks its good to know about someone else thats delt with this

ey, what part of florida are you guys in, i'm in west palm beach, i wish i could get strains too but all i know......it's krypt.

Yea I Been here in Florida my whole life. So far I only fucked with dat Kryp, Blueberry, some (imitation) white widow, Real Dro. Not the dro they call dro just because it's good weed. No!. I've been on Real Hydro, that make u lean like u frm Housten Texas. For Real. And Dat Purple Haze. That real Haze. I got the approval from my New York homie, when I let him examine, and sniff all on my shyte. He's like yep, that's that Hazey Daisey. It really do have a different aroma from the kryp. It's like one in a kind smell.
But that's true. Cause I only knew of these strains thru a cool friend. That was on my level of awarness of cannibus. So I never seen Seen no Ak-47 unless it's a CHOPPA. No I'm bullshittin. But yea I've never seen or got my hands on Cali Kush, Or NYC sour diesel and shyte. But u know what. Being frm Florida born and raised. I know for a true fact that we really have some Killa Dank down here. It's just were more on the hush with it. We move it, and keep it moving. I mean come on man, Were the Hustle State, Coke Capitol Baby. So It's Plenty of Good Real Shyte out there. You have to be apart of it to encounter it.

Back
Top Bottom