R.I.P Clones

SkinnyChef

A friend gave me my first marijuana plants ever..and I am 52..lol. He gave me two clones an Ak-47 and a Bananna kush.
I had them for about 3 weeks when to my dismay I discovered spider mites on both of my plants....

Shit untill today I never heard of-em......My wife l said it's "spider mites".....LOL... Shit, I thought it was a new band or something...She was like ..NO there bugs on the plants....

First I freaked!!!! Then I smoked a bowl!!!!Then thought about it!!!

After doing some fast reading and making a phone call or two, the plan was set.

I killed ..Wilma & Betty. (there names)and now I almost want to turn myself in for premeditated hempacide!!!

:tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin:
Suddenly I discover, I don't know a thing about growing smoke.
All I want to do is put seeds in the dirt and have them grow good buds *sigh* Now I have to read and learn how to.

Is there an instant weed plant? Just add a drop of water and "poof" BUDS

Not instant but if you want fast and not a lot of messing around with the light cycles look into an autoflower like lowryder2 or something.

Sorry to hear about the murders.... Betty was always the hottie... (except in the movie)

WillyB

A friend gave me my first marijuana plants ever..and I am 52..lol. He gave me two clones an Ak-47 and a Bananna kush.
I had them for about 3 weeks when to my dismay I discovered spider mites on both of my plants....

Shit untill today I never heard of-em......My wife l said it's "spider mites".....LOL... Shit, I thought it was a new band or something...She was like ..NO there bugs on the plants....

First I freaked!!!! Then I smoked a bowl!!!!Then thought about it!!!

After doing some fast reading and making a phone call or two, the plan was set.

I killed ..Wilma & Betty. (there names)and now I almost want to turn myself in for premeditated hempacide!!!

:tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin:
Suddenly I discover, I don't know a thing about growing smoke.
All I want to do is put seeds in the dirt and have them grow good buds *sigh* Now I have to read and learn how to.

Is there an instant weed plant? Just add a drop of water and "poof" BUDS

well ... I strongly suggest a very very thorough examination of your next batch of "clones" before putting them in their final growing spot. Your lucky they died in 3 weeks ... could you have imagined going 40 days flower and then die?

I've NEVER had a problem with mites ... inside or out. I don't think I've ever seen a mite on my meds.

IMHO ... its kinda like spreading around a cold. With the proper precautions and due vigilance you can keep mites away forever.

Id be willing to bet your "friend" has mites on his plants.

Sorry to hear about Betty and Wilma. :rip:

Your story sounds very similar to my first experience :straightface:

NuhNugz says it all, great post.

There are two kinds of growers, those who have had mites, and those who will get them.

Hot Shot NPS strips are very effective at eliminating them - hang several for a couple weeks, then take them down and put them in a plastic bag until you need them again. It's not good to breathe the fumes, but at least you are not spraying anything ON what you are going to smoke.

Neem oil works, but some mites are resistant to it. Pyrenthins work too, and degrade quickly. SNS makes a rosemary spray that works as well, and I believe they are a site sponsor.

Soil grows are more vulnerable to mites, so you might try a hempy bucket using pure perlite. Use a GH Maxi grow and bloom at 800PPM, and it's pretty close to "just add water" growing.

Back
Top Bottom