Last place you look

imma_rebel

So I was cleaning my house when I came across a bag of weed. Then while cleaning I ended up putting it somewhere, and now I don't remember where.
Anybody got any suggestions to where its hiding? :bongrip:

Retrace your steps. Try and remember what you were cleaning when you found and had that "OH SHIT" moment. Look in regular hiding spots and if that doesnt work then smoke till you can telepathically locate the weed.

Hope you find it

Dude, I hate it when that happens... Arg, it's a pain in the royal ass.. I usually try to retrace my steps. But hey, if it's a bag of weed, maybe you already smoked it and forgot you did :p

My instinct tells me you put it in either a toilet paper roll or in something to do with cooking or the refrigerator(refer). Check all your pockets.
With instincts like this, it's time for a shower.

i always stash over my head cause im the tallest in the household so i walk around with my hand straight up in the air and anything that level i look on. book cases. top of closet. shoes up above the door. Or i put it in the last place someone would look. trouble is if you dont hide your shit in the same place all the time you are bound to forget where it is. i have a couple maybe 3 places to hide. I wont hide anywhere else just for that reason. either its in one of those 3 places or someone took it. lol

Call the cops, see if they'll let you rent the drug dog for like a minute.
LOL. In high school one of my friends taught his dog to find weed. It worked out great until one day his Mom couldn't find her purse and jokingly turned to the dog and said "where's my bag?", and before we could stop him he ran and got my buddy's weed and dropped it at her feet.

LOL. In high school one of my friends taught his dog to find weed. It worked out great until one day his Mom couldn't find her purse and jokingly turned to the dog and said "where's my bag?", and before we could stop him he ran and got my buddy's weed and dropped it at her feet.

AWW man thats horrible.:clap::smokin: Woulda been cool if his mom had rolled a blunt up or something though. :rollit:

What a memory! I'm thinking in terms of: she went to find herself, but if she gets back before she finds it, tell her to chill out until she gets back.(and try a little toke)

Try looking in the top of your closet
or in the fridge...sometimes i put random things in the fridge by accident

I have lost chunks of hash and bags, because I would always put a little away for when there is a lull in supply. I have stashed some inside pipes before and forgot about it till it came time to clean them.

I usually put a found stash on top of things, like my stereo system, my cosmetics case, closet shelf, etc.

Back
Top Bottom