Late Night Insomniac Thread

I can't believe I just found this thread. It's good to know I'm not alone. I can't remember the last time I had a good nights sleep. I don't have to much of a problem falling asleep (meds always do the trick for me). The problem is staying asleep. I have sleep apnea and normally only sleep a few minutes at a time (I even tried a CPAP and it didn't work). I never go bed earlier than 2 in the morning unless a seizure takes me out. Then I'm down for a while. Needless to say the only thing that really helps is the herb.

oh man, thats even more wild than I guessed. you should indeed take pictures! if anything to show how adapatable a cannabis plant can be!
lol i go to sleep at about 1 in the afternoon. im beginning to grow tired of it :\ havent been smoking to balance myself out. money is tighter than 'mo fo'
V.A.? i thought lived in the sunshine state lol oh well why the head x-rays?lol i too am absent minded :grinjoint: i feel you on the annoying hospital trips though. passed a kidney stone not too long ago, naturally I praised the poppy plant for producing the chemicals needed for lortab.lol that shit hurt! but the good ol' doc took $8,000(hospital bills. doctor bill,ct scan bill, lab bill etc. etc.) in exchange for a prescription and a screen to catch a stone in:\

Not inside the bucket:smokin: I have a hole cut in the bottom of the bucket in which the plant is growing upside down, but is now starting up the outside of the bucket. I'll have to take a pic tomorrow. Way pass bedtime - just got back from the V.A. Hospital for some xrays. I told them there was nothing between my ears, but they didn't believe me. :yummy:

I can't believe I just found this thread. It's good to know I'm not alone. I can't remember the last time I had a good nights sleep. I don't have to much of a problem falling asleep (meds always do the trick for me). The problem is staying asleep. I have sleep apnea and normally only sleep a few minutes at a time (I even tried a CPAP and it didn't work). I never go bed earlier than 2 in the morning unless a seizure takes me out. Then I'm down for a while. Needless to say the only thing that really helps is the herb.
i watch movies till my eyes hurt enough to close sometimes. lol no harm in trying, the herb will undoubtedly act as a catalyst in this process lol

yeah, he has tattoo's in his ears and shit of his race number

but were gonna have his leg amputated next tuesday

:) imma have a 3 legged dog

Br00tl man. LOL

for real though? three legs is better than none i suppose.

no smokie for me today, someon should fillabong for me:bongrip::yummy:

dude youre the man! ill deff be sure to blaze a couple up for ya along with my buddies on here . always tokin for pete(Pflynn) lol

anybody seen fear and loathing in las vegas??

I often find that I prolong bedtime, mainly because I want to stay awake and enjoy my high. Sometimes for me there's nothing better than getting high & surfing the web late night while your favorite tunes play, with no one to distract you.

I cant agree more man
this is a everynight deal here :roorrip:

the quality doesn matter lol weed is weed. as long as it pot and not sprayed with roach killer and shit :\ bad experience last week fro ma trusted friend too. f**kin dealers.

^ yeah its a terrible tragedy when people have to poison their friend just to make some money becasue theyre too lazy to get a real job. :\ the way i see it is if youre going to dispense the shit you might as well be as legit as you can be instead of doing literally whatever it takes to make money. but oh well. i blame rap music. LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(rap advocates do not be offended, i was 'hatin on the music not ya'll homies' lol

ill stop now hahah still no sleep here. figuring ill end up passin out later around 3 due to smokeage, YES

Yeah, I need to get a shower and go to bed, but I am too stoned to get out of the chair.

and I have the cotton mouth - life is so damn hard

dude youre the man! ill deff be sure to blaze a couple up for ya along with my buddies on here . always tokin for pete(Pflynn) lol

anybody seen fear and loathing in las vegas??

haha i love that movie. it's so trippy.... man i can't even imagine how fucked up they were throughout that entire movie.

When i can not sleep i used to drink a real nice hot cup of milk, that puts me to sleep almost inmediately (the best thing to do, is to smoke some ganja and then drink the milk for a reaaaaaal quick effect)

Cant sleep, no mj, thats the reason why I am growing. Mind wont stop thinking when I go to bead.

Back
Top Bottom