leaf curl whats the problem?

Yea iv tried to post pics and no how to post them but for some reason it dosnt tend to work?
Photo-0106.jpg

temps about 83-84f thats ok right? ph levels were low so i have been using some ph down soloution i dont want to over do it and put to much in the water tho

Doesn't seem like heat

if those are ur daytime or high temps (meaning nothing really wrong w/temps I don't like mine higher than 85 in flower) then u sir more than likely have a PH problem. I suggest that u get a PH pen styled meter at ur local hydro store. Its one the most cost effective ways to monitor PH levels. PH problems cause contorted leaves. I've read in the threads that Milwaukee makes a relatively cheap PH pen meter. I'd say in general u wanna be between 6.0 - 6.5. What strain?

I had the same situation of your plant and i was using 2 cfl of 100W each.
When i have approximated the plants to the lights they got curly upward. Sometimes the temps seems ok but if the plants is too close to the lamps could happen this. Mostly of the people say that CFL doesn't burn, cold light, but i can guarantee that it burns you approximate to much.
I'm not saying that your problem is burn or excess hot, could be the PH as well.
Let us know later on
Best Regards

light intenstity could be a posiblity.

another reason is that if your growing from clones, and those clones didnt get hardened off prior to you recieving them then its a lil shock they will grow out of it though.

BUT, make sure you check the p.h

Yea well at the moment i am using a three in one metre along with a liquid capsual testing kit, not the best i no but its my first grow so thought id keep to a low budget but still, no excuse i no. Its called La Blanca i had never head of it until i found it on the web it sounded interesting so thought id see what its like. Not sure of the exact humidity but there is always open water in the room and when lights on seems fairly humid. I will think about moving the light up a touch aswell i think its either that or the p.h like most sugest. Thanks to all

Back
Top Bottom