Leaf miners or PHrelated or what?

Insider

3 weeks veg.
biobizz Allmix soil.
first feed 3 days ago, 1ml/l biobizz grow.
temp 25c, rh 40-60%.
ph water is about 7, i only have this simple check where you drip 3 drops of ph checker in water and compare colour against a chart so exact measure is not possible right now.
Goin 12/12 in 2 days.

Thought it might be leaf miners coomparing with the pictorial guide, still id like some of you experienced to come with advice.

problem150209.jpg

:peace:

Are these prevalant throughout the plants or just on one?
How long ago did this appear.
Are they on the bottom leaves only?

Can you send us a fuller picture of the plant?

What type of lights? How far away are they from the plants?

Hey Cherma

I have it on a 4 out of 9 plants.

Dont remember when it started but it was maybe 1-2 weeks ago, started out with light green stripes and later on it developed these brown/grey dry/dead spots.

Using a 600w cooltubed hps, about 40cm from tops.

As you can see from this pic (couldnt get it zoomed right) it seems worst on the first 3edged leafset and spreading up.

problem150209_02.jpg

This has sumthing similar but only on the first 3 edged leafs.

problem150209_01.jpg

Cherma, i assume you were thinkin about lightstress when askin about light and distance, made me view the pictorial guide again and i see in the lightstress pic that the first 3 edged leaves are most affected, so i moved the light to 50cm from tops. Dont know if its the main problem though but i hope so (rather than leaf miners or anything hard to control), moving the light is an easy solution.

After all its an 80x80cm space with 600w and 90.000 lumens :)

I also have a 400w hps, if this is light stress maybe it would wise to use that instead?

I was checkin in on the plants now and the temp is only 23c, was 25-26 before i moved the light.
I repotted from 1gallon pots to 2,5gallon ones and ofcourse put some new soil in there (biobizz allmix), Repotted thursday and friday gavem the first feed (1ml/l biobizz grow) not thinking about the fact that the soil supposed to have nutes for 3weeks or so.

Could this be the problem? too much nitrogene.

McBudz Re: Leaf miners or PHrelated or what?
What does biobizz give you for recommended feeding dose?

If you think its too much then flush with straight pH adjusted water. next feeding give them half of what you previously did. Monitor for new spots

Hey McBudz, they recomend 2-4ml/l from week 2 :) theyd all be freakin dead if i followed that :)
I know the soil has enough nutes for at least the first three weeks, just didnt think of the new soil when i repotted, went ahead and fed right away.
If that is the prob, im not sure.

I thought i wait and see when they wake up, if its worse, then flush, otherwise i let it bee and half dose next time. And ofcourse monitor new spots , hows that sound ? or is a flush a must ?

Its apparent something is going on that your plants do not like. Unless its in the air which I doubt I would flush it out of the soil and start over. I'm battling similar crap with my master Kush plant. It seems to be sensative to any nutes. Same age as 2 other strains and I feed them all the same thing and only the master kush shows signs of issues. Interveinal spots etc. What strain are you growing?

3 of 4 afghanis has it and 1 of 2 white widows, i also have big bang not affected and pure gold not affected. All got the same food and soil.
The big bangs dont like my ph though, leaves curlin a bit, think i gona yield of those anyway.
PH up and PH down on the way, also a PH, EC meter.
Thanks McBudz for your help, Ill do a flush first oppurtunity i get.

Back
Top Bottom