leagalizing pot......good or bad??

mary j

ok. say if pot became legal, would the taxes be really high?? would it be as easy as buying ciggarettes?? just thought about these things and wanted to know what you all thought. and do you think that it would be better off illegal?? i honestly dont really know what i really think about it so i wanna hear what you think??

xoxox mary j xoxoxox :peace::ganjamon:

cannabis is not legal anywhere in the world, theres a handful that tolerate it, and even fewer that have it decriminalized. so..

...i think it would become decriminalized before legalized.

as stated, cant tax homegrown.

They should tax commercial sales just like cigs or alcohol, but by weight. But, you should have to have a consumer licence. (18-21 to apply) Renew every yr or 4 yr just like a drivers lic. Just so you can be verified ( this is for Big Brother, lol) Now about homegrown, how about nothing but consumer lic for a certain # of plants. (i.e. 10 plants) any more should need a different lic. (Cultivation lic.) But we gotta keep the little guys outta debt. Just charge the shit outta the big time commercial growers that are just in it for the $$$ Leave the Cannabis lovers alone, so ong as they dont get greedy.........

The Gov. Might as well be handing the "war on drugs" money straight to the cartels cuz they're the only ones who are winning this war

Why do we need more social programs? If the government would just butt the he!! out of our business, communities could take care of our own. We don't need any more taxes.

The legalization of marijuana is good, the bad thing about it is that it will be controlled by the wrong people,our governments. they'll create bills that would put producers of marijuana in prison....so basically, no one will be allowed to profit from marijuana except for the government.

elder - please stop posting threads everywhere about how we will never have change in your lifetime or i will begin deleting your posts... negative energy is not welcome here...

mary j - would you rather pay a tax on Cannabis products and eliminate prison terms or would you rather save a few bucks and continue risking being jailed for possessing a plant? there is no price tag on freedom people...

Back
Top Bottom