Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? Around 75 farenheit
RH of Room/Cabinet? Unknown
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Unknown, using distilled water only
Any Pests? None noted
How Often are you Watering? Roughly every 2-3 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? None used
Size or Square Footage of Room? About 20inches X 20 inches X 9 inches

Hey everyone, thanks for taking the time to check out my issue. I'm having both of my second oldest sets of leaves starting to twist, as well my leaves in general are droopy and not perky looking. This plant was last watered on Tuesday during the day. Any advice you may have is appreciated, and I'll be checking up frequently to answer questions I can to give the information needed.

image28.jpeg

View image in gallery

I am leaning towards over watering this early in the game.

Definently time to transplant dont want those girls to get root bound. Let the soil dry out a bit and transplant, I just did mine from the smaller version of those containers into one gallons, yours are a bit bigger. do you have a fan in there blowing on the leafs gently? It helps strengthen stems and allows the co2 to pass the leafs at a higher rate than stagment air. Is the spotting on those bottom leafs been there awhile?

In regards to transplanting, I had been planning on doing the entire grow inside of the PC case, and thought this might be a good container size to use to try to limit the size of the end result plant (also plan on using a small screen and training it to limit height). With that in mind, is this container still too small? As well, the spots occurred I believe from water droplets being on the leaves after watering, at a point in its young growth it was very close to the CFL's. If theres anything else you think could be causing those spots let me know, more haven't popped up since that incident and they are on the two oldest leaves. Thanks for taking the time to check everything out.

Remember the plants can double to triple in size during the stretch period which is 2-4 weeks from the start of 12/12 or if autos around week 4-5. So if you do not have enough space you will be in trouble quickly.

Back
Top Bottom