LIGHTS: 1000 Watt HPS air cooled
RT: 75f
RH:45-50
PH: 6.7
No Pests
Watering: Everyday 20G for 71 Plants
Using Nutri+
ROOM: 30' L 18' W 9' H

I have 4 plants under each light. About 1.5 ft away from the light. It seems like only the leaves getting the most light are acting this way.

21001.jpg

11406.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/community/styles/420style/smilies/thankyou.gif

looks like a N over dose to me! i'd give plain water for a couple or so waterings then start feeding again

watering everyday seems a bit much, what size pots are they in and do u see run off from the drainage holes at the bottom of the paot

They are 5 Gal buckets. I water them with Nutri+ only twice a week and give them plain water in between. I dot have runoff because i give them only 20 gal between all 71 plants. It seems to only be to top bud leaves that are acting this way.

Are any of the leaves deformed? This looks like a typical (Ca)Calcium problem. Any problem with (N)Nitrogen would show on older leaves because it is very mobile in the plant, (Ca)Calcium is immobile and shows on newer growth as "Stunted" growth and "Curling" on new leaves.

Check heat stress from light. Check for a chemical heat problem, then check if you have a root o2 def.

I bet its just trying to get through the last ppm overdose you gave it or the light is pushing on her a bit hard.

I don't see any deformed leaves. Is it too much Calcium or not enough? The Temp on top of the plant is 76F. Im thinking to just give it straight water for the next 3 times. The last time I watered the plant 2 days ago I had only give it water and Nutri+ Beast 666 which contains. 6%0 (N) Nitrogen 2% Amimonical Nitrogen 4% Nitrate Nitrogen 6% P3O5) Available Phosphurus, and 6% (K2O) Soluable Potash. I put 20ml with 20G.

I appreciate everyone helping out. I'm Glad I joined this forum  I put some more pictures as well. THANK YOU!

DSC005951.JPG

DSC005941.JPG

DSC005933.JPG

DSC005914.JPG

DSC005892.JPG

personally, they look overwatered to me. 5 gal bucket with soil holds moisture for a long time. also what is the temp at floor level and nite temp?
sweet garden!

ive only seen plants do that when overdosed with N.

If you have not had any run off then theres a good chance u have a salt build up from the left over nutrients that was not used by the plant.

Give them plain water a couple times and make sure you get some run off, as this brings fresh oxygen to the roots.

people must be stupid... Nitrogen is MOBILE, why would it be Nitrogen.... Please explain why an extremely mobile element would show on new growth?
To start if it was a N defic. it would show as the typical pale green leaves often smaller than normal leading to yellowing and chlorosis and if not treated it becomes necrosis, plants become stunted and produce smaller "fruits". On the other hand a N toxicity would show as shoot elongation, weak succulent tissue and excessive vegetative growth, these plants are expressing NONE of this from the photos provided. I do see margin bending and some intervienal chlorosis, along with curling on NEW leaves, meaning this is a problem with a immobile element i.e. Calcium, Copper, Zinc.. Essentialy my prognosis lies with you altering your nutes and a good flush to clear this up. I would also recommend cutting back on all the forms of Nitrogen, these plants have a higher need of Phosphorus over Nitrogen while in their reproductive stages.
As for good practices, I would also recommend runoff. Runoff is the growers only tool to testing what is happening in the soil, and with out runoff your soil is a ticking time bomb to nuking the plant, for some elements may become held in to large of a quantity and become toxic to the plant i.e. salts, things that will sway pH etc..

Perhaps a simple fix would also be to raise you pH to 7, at "7.0" Calcium, Magnesium, and molybdenum are more readily available than at "6.7".

people must be stupid... Nitrogen is mobile, why would it be nitrogen.... Please explain why an extremely mobile element would show on new growth?
To start if it was a n defic. It would show as the typical pale green leaves often smaller than normal leading to yellowing and chlorosis and if not treated it becomes necrosis, plants become stunted and produce smaller "fruits". On the other hand a n toxicity would show as shoot elongation, weak succulent tissue and excessive vegetative growth, these plants are expressing none of this from the photos provided. I do see margin bending and some intervienal chlorosis, along with curling on new leaves, meaning this is a problem with a immobile element i.e. Calcium, copper, zinc.. Essentialy my prognosis lies with you altering your nutes and a good flush to clear this up. I would also recommend cutting back on all the forms of nitrogen, these plants have a higher need of phosphorus over nitrogen while in their reproductive stages.
As for good practices, i would also recommend runoff. Runoff is the growers only tool to testing what is happening in the soil, and with out runoff your soil is a ticking time bomb to nuking the plant, for some elements may become held in to large of a quantity and become toxic to the plant i.e. Salts, things that will sway ph etc..

could have left out people are stupid

When the N goes to N tox, the leaves droop like that on new growth because the most mobile element hurts new cell walls.
Take it for what it is but... That's what happens when the N gets boosted up to the lock-out phase.

Fuxzygrnmstr- You dissed my diagnosis (N boost mean N was too high) and then you gave him the same cure I prescribed. Your argument on mobility is not accurate. But lets not get into it, we seem to agree he should flush and then cut back on fert including N.

peace

Looks like a classic case of "the claw"... the plant is telling you it's getting a bit too much nitrogen. Some strains are more sensitive than others. Give it a good flush and you'll be okay. Most of the grow bibles recommend flushing with very mild nutes rather than plain water, supposedly it removes the built up salts better than water alone.

The leaves generally twist and deform differently with PH issues... not to mention if you are in a quality soil mix it will buffer the PH anyway.

Heat stress or very low humidity generally cause the leaves to "taco" or turn up on the edges.

:Namaste:

hey yall...
i had two mothers...individual hydro containers...BOTH recived SAME nutes, light...one drooped like it was either overwatered ...but i regulate that (nute/water solution is ALWAYS same) and each fill is ph checked (about 6.0ph)

I drained, flushed overnight and replaced with new clean nute solution...and i always add a little hyd-peroxide to nutes, its been a couple days and i would REALLY like to save it...roots looked nice and clean and leaves looked normal...just DROOPING!

Any suggestions? i have several healthy clones, and the surviving mother is fine....just hate to see the one go
THANKS you all ROCK!

Back
Top Bottom