NannyBoo's Feminized Northern Lights, Indica, Outdoor Grow, 2021

Safers might not work on the worms (which could be caterpillars). I'd recommend something called BT spray for that. The caterpillars take a bite of the leaf and that's all she wrote!
:ciao: InTheShed There were just a few tiny worms and they were half dead.
But good to know info on the BT...You are just a plethera of knowledge Shed.
imageedit_1_8400795487.png

Tail end of 2 hurricanes 10 days apart...First it was Henri & Now Ida. Ida wished she took a different path! ;)
Torrential rain and wind gusts for 24 hours just beat the hell out these girls. They lost so many leaves.
I'm not sure but they are looking pretty close to done. So what Do You Think? :passitleft:

Thank you in advance for looking and commenting. :Namaste:
DSC_0245 (2).JPG

DSC_0209 (2).JPG
DSC_0256 (1).JPG

Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That’s the fun of them. You’re always learning.” – Helen MirrenT
DSC_0248 (1).JPG

DSC_0212 (2).JPG

Looks like Ida was no match for them. Amazing they look as good as they do!

They look hungry (probably because the rain washed all the nutrients out)
Thanks Shed

They were whipped around and basically waterboarded. I was concerned but they seem to be pretty tough. :)
I had only fed them the day before the storm and I assumed everything I put in got washed out.
So I let them dry out a bit before feeding them. :morenutes:Still following Fox Farm Feeding Schedule.
This is the first time ever that I will feed all the way thru a grow.
I always flushed my plants the last 2 wks but thanks to you all here on :420: I know better now.

I would really appreciate your opinion...
Do we look like we are on schedule going into wk10?
I am seeing the majority look milky with a bit of amber starting.

:love: "To nurture a garden is to feed not just the body, but the soul.” – Alfred Austin

Hi All :ciao:

I apologize for the delay in posting.
Thought I could keep up but there just isn't enough hours in the day.

Week #11
I thought the girls were doing great. They with stood 2 storms in a week, extreme temperature changes
and unbearable humidity. Then finally we had a nice week of dry weather and I thought we were in the clear.
They were bulking up nicely and starting to get more amber in color daily.

Week#12
This is the point where I start to get anxious and even get a lil anxiety. :nervous-guy:Timing is everything.
Then this... Unfortunately we had 2 solid days of rain and no sun. At the end of the second day I
found 2 of my girls were covered in bud rot. Very little was salvaged. :rip: see pics below

As of Today:
With no shelter for these girls and rain in the forecast for the next 3 days I decided to take them down.
I hung them in the camper with 2 fans going and I am watching the temperature and humidity.
I will post more pics as I go.
Thank you to everyone who has helped me thru this endeavour. :love:
Your knowledge, care & love is so greatly appreciated! :passitleft:
Wishing you all a Happy Healthy Grow! :green_heart:

~ Never underestimate the power of the seed.
DSC_0436 (2).JPG
DSC_0430 (2).JPG

DSC_0374 (3).JPG
DSC_0371 (2).JPG
DSC_0369 (1).JPG

DSC_0434 (5).JPG

Thank you West Hippie :love: I was having a few issues which seems to have cleared up with upping the nutrients. But the bug problem is on going. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction it is greatly appreciated. I hate to have come this far & have the bugs reap the rewards! :thanks:
Wow. Just beautiful!!! I'm a jelly bean in NJ!!! Wish I could have that!

Hello Nannyboo would it of been possible to get the planter dollies and roll them into the house for a bit when the storms come..they were looking amazing there for awhile
Hi :ciao: it's been a while...
better late than never & I don't like to leave things unfinished.

Great idea :idea: but they were much too tall to bring in the house.
I had to stand on a small step ladder to reach the tops of the plants. 😅
Working on a greenhouse this season so I can avoid this situation.

End result there was plenty nug to get us thru to the next grow.
Still looking for the pics of our harvest to complete this grow journal.
Unfortunately, I think I took them with a phone that does not exist anymore. :(

Back
Top Bottom