NannyBoo's Feminized Northern Lights, Indica, Outdoor Grow, 2021

:ciao: It has been a while!
High Super Shed! :love:

It's been so long I'm stumbling around trying to figure out how it all works! :laugh:
Hope things are good by you. I'm going to give this a try again & start a new journal.
I have 4 Blue Dream, 4 Chocolope & 1 Lemon Haze I started inside. 6 wks old. Just putting them out now. 🌱
Be prepared...I know I will need help along the way. Thanks to you & few others here for always lending a hand.
Btw I wish I saw your thread with the bucket gadget before I transplanted. I will have to try that, very interesting!
So glad you stopped by to say hi. It means the world to me. I was a little shy about starting a new journal...
Comfortable now. Thank you :thanks:
:ciao: It has been a while!

High Super Shed! :love:

It's been so long I'm stumbling around trying to figure out how it all works! :laugh:
Hope things are good by you. I'm going to give this a try again & start a new journal.
I have 4 Blue Dream, 4 Chocolope & 1 Lemon Haze I started inside. 6 wks old. Just putting them out now. 🌱
Be prepared...I know I will need help along the way. Thanks to you & few others here for always lending a hand.
Btw I wish I saw your thread with the bucket gadget before I transplanted. I will have to try that, very interesting!
So glad you stopped by to say hi. It means the world to me. I was a little shy about starting a new journal...
Comfortable now. Thank you :thanks:
Nice to see you around and I'm looking forward to your next journey and journal! Drop a link here when you start it up so we can find it. :)

I grew a Chocolope from @Weed Seeds Express a few years back and it was one of my biggest harvests so I hope you do well with yours too. And if you're interested in learning a bunch about sub-irrigated planters, we've got two threads worth checking out (two different methods and I'm running one of each now):

and

Nice to see you around and I'm looking forward to your next journey and journal! Drop a link here when you start it up so we can find it. :)

I grew a Chocolope from @Weed Seeds Express a few years back and it was one of my biggest harvests so I hope you do well with yours too. And if you're interested in learning a bunch about sub-irrigated planters, we've got two threads worth checking out (two different methods and I'm running one of each now):

and

:thanks: Shed
As always for all the info
& for the toasty welcome! :love:

:thanks: Shed
As always for all the info
& for the toas

and

:ciao:Hi Shed
I'm dropping this here ...

This is my first grow journal. But not my first grow ...
I grew outdoors for many yrs then switched to indoors for a couple of yrs.
Due to some medical issues I have not grown anything in 2-3 yrs and it is like starting all over again.
Thank you
:420:
for the platform to keep a journal (very cool)

and for such a well constructed site containing a crazy amount of knowledge.
Also to all the members who were so friendly & helpful right from the start
:thanks:

I would like to introduce you to my girls.
Plant Info: :yummy:
Strain - Feminized Northern Lights
Outdoor grow/Grown in lg pot in Happy Frog soil
Grow Stage - Week 6 of flowering
Nutrients - Fox Farm Trio & Cal-Mag

DSC_0737 (1)1280.JPG
DSC_0722 (1)1280.JPG
DSC_0713 (4)1280.JPG
DSC_0665 (2)1280.JPG
DSC_0681 (4)1280.JPG
DSC_0682 (4)1280.JPG
DSC_0679 (5)1280.JPG
DSC_0683 (2)1280.JPG
DSC_0693 (1)1280.JPG
DSC_0678 (3)1280.JPG
Notes:
Conditions...
Had extreme humidity and temps in July (90-100+ degrees)
Starting August with much rain and lower temps (62-80 degrees)
Fighting white flies & now aphids
Now treating with wettable sulphur

Ailments:
1) Yellowing of leaves with some dotting effect & some not but continues yellowing until the leaf dies off. This started on the bottom of the plant which I know is fairly normal while flowering but now it is creeping up toward the tops.

2) I have been rotating between dish detergent solution & using food grade diatomaceous to keep white flies & other bugs under control but does anyone know if this can damage the flowers. And is there any other organic way of getting rid of them.

Thank you to all who view/comment on my first grow journal :love: Any and all help is always greatly appreciated. :passitleft:

To nurture a garden is to feed not just the body, but the soul. – Alfred Austin
Maybe some lady bugs...???

Back
Top Bottom