NannyBoo

Hi :ciao: everyone
Going to try this again...Grow Journal #2

Thank you for having me back

:420:

Also :thanks: to everyone who was so friendly & helpful with my first grow journal.

Strains:
Chocolope Fem
Blue Dream Fem
Super Lemon Haze Fem

Started indoor in grow tent
4" peat pots in FF Happy Frog soil
First set of seeds popped 5/1/23
Second set of seeds popped 5/13/23
Transplanted into 1 gallon plastic nursery pots
6/13/23 Transplant Outdoors in lg pots w 2/3 FF Happy Frog 1/3 FF Ocean Forest
15-minute soak in Microbe Life Foliar Spray & Root Drench before every transplant.
No nutrients given yet. First set of plants are 47 days old. Second set are 34 days old.

I have 1 Blue Dream still in the tent that decided to flower. I'm not sure why this happened.
I'm just going with the flow on this one. I never had this happen before so any advice on what to do is greatly appreciated.
Ok I think I covered it all up to this point. All girls seem to look good so far. :thanks: in advance for any help, comments, etc.

grow1.jpg

grow2.jpg

grow3.jpg

grow6.jpg

grow5.jpg

grow13.jpg

gow16.jpg

grow24.jpg

grow21.jpg

grow23.jpg

Everything is looking healthy and green. :welldone:

Are these pics in chronological order? Are some outside and some inside? I think I'm confused. :hmmmm:

For the one that went into flower, did you happen to change your lighting schedule to fewer light hours? I know someone with a tent full of plants and one went into flower going from 18/6 to 16/8. If not it might be a mislabeled auto!

Everything is looking healthy and green. :welldone:

Are these pics in chronological order? Are some outside and some inside? I think I'm confused. :hmmmm:

For the one that went into flower, did you happen to change your lighting schedule to fewer light hours? I know someone with a tent full of plants and one went into flower going from 18/6 to 16/8. If not it might be a mislabeled auto!
:thanks: Shed
They are in chronological order. Everyone outside now.
The only one left inside was the flowering Blue Dream which are the last 2 pics.
I didn't change a thing. I came home one day and it was flowering the other plants were still vegging.
The mislabeling was my guess too. Now do I just let her do her thing? start feeding her? :yummy:

They are in chronological order. Everyone outside now.
Okay thanks!
The only one left inside was the flowering Blue Dream which are the last 2 pics.
So everyone but one?
I didn't change a thing. I came home one day and it was flowering the other plants were still vegging.
The mislabeling was my guess too.
If the Blue Dream never left the tent and you never changed the light schedule then I'd say it's an auto for sure.
Now do I just let her do her thing? start feeding her?
I would move to flower nutes if you have those on hand.

Okay thanks!

So everyone but one?

If the Blue Dream never left the tent and you never changed the light schedule then I'd say it's an auto for sure.

I would move to flower nutes if you have those on hand.
Yes, Just the flowering Blue Dream inside, lil homebody never left the tent. I do have FF nutes for that.
I guess start with a light strength. None of these plants have had any nutes yet. :thanks: Shed

Update: 6/17/23
First feeding of
FF Nutes at half strength
All girls looking healthy but still a lil sparse.
Also fed Blue Dream (suspected auto) FF trio
She is on the small size but starting to bulk up.
Used a different seed company not sure if
that has something to do with their growth.
That's all for now... :thanks: for dropping by!
Happy Summer Solstice everyone! :cool:

Outside it looking brilliant and that BD in the tent is living its best untrained life. :welldone: and happy first day of summer!
:ciao::thanks:Shed
I have a question, or 2 or 3 or 4 😂

As far as the BD girl in the tent...her lights r on during the day because I didn't expect any of them to still be inside & it was easier to put them out if the light cycle didn't change. My question is if I want to switch the light cycle because it is cheaper to have them on at night am I going to mess this girl up? And is it 12/12?

I apologize for jumping in & out but life is so busy. I am always trying to keep up. Be back later...Have a great day!
Thank you always for your attention...Greatly appreciated! :green_heart::passitleft:

Thank you to all ... Any & all suggestions are welcome. :Namaste:

As far as the BD girl in the tent...her lights r on during the day because I didn't expect any of them to still be inside & it was easier to put them out if the light cycle didn't change. My question is if I want to switch the light cycle because it is cheaper to have them on at night am I going to mess this girl up? And is it 12/12?
Been offline for a few so apologies for the delay!

Are you running the BD 12/12 now? If this is truly an auto (which is to say it flowered under veg lighting) then I would run it 18/6 unless you have an incredibly powerful light (then 16/8 would probably be fine). If this turns out to be a photo that flowered for some some reason and you want to change the 12/12 light hours, go with an extra 12 hours of dark to get the light hours to overnight.

Been offline for a few so apologies for the delay!

Are you running the BD 12/12 now? If this is truly an auto (which is to say it flowered under veg lighting) then I would run it 18/6 unless you have an incredibly powerful light (then 16/8 would probably be fine). If this turns out to be a photo that flowered for some some reason and you want to change the 12/12 light hours, go with an extra 12 hours of dark to get the light hours to overnight.
No apology necessary Super Shed

Past couple of weeks are non-stop around here...I understand!

I'm pretty sure she is auto she started flowering at a month old
and has been flowering about 3 weeks now. This is a first for me.
I'm running 16/8 at the moment & thinking I might just leave her
be and not change her lighting & just ride it out.

As usual thanks for the help :love: Always greatly appreciated
Hope this week is kinder to us all! :Namaste: :passitleft:

Update: 6/17/23
First feeding of
FF Nutes at half strength
All girls looking healthy but still a lil sparse.
Also fed Blue Dream (suspected auto) FF trio
She is on the small size but starting to bulk up.
Used a different seed company not sure if
that has something to do with their growth.
That's all for now... :thanks: for dropping by!
Happy Summer Solstice everyone! :cool:

Hey nannyboo hope you don't mind if I follow along, plants look healthy

Highya NannyBoo,

Gorgeous healthy little ladies you have there. They're liking what you're doing. Have you grown much? Shed is good to listen to. He'll steer you straight! Just wanted to stop in to see those beauties. Happy Smokin'

Highya NannyBoo,

Gorgeous healthy little ladies you have there. They're liking what you're doing. Have you grown much? Shed is good to listen to. He'll steer you straight! Just wanted to stop in to see those beauties. Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode :ciao:
:thanks: so much! I have been growing for many years mostly outdoors but have dabbled with hydroponics also.
I joined :420:3 yrs ago and this is my 2nd grow journal.
Super Shed is the best! He was one of my very first followers & has a plethora of knowledge.
Thanks for stopping by & happy to have you following along...you know what they say "it takes a village!" :passitleft: Happy Smokin :peace: BTW This is my version of Super Shed :laughtwo:

super shed.png

Back
Top Bottom