Update on the Girls :yummy:
Big girls 8 wks old & smaller girls 6 wks old
Outdoor Blue Dream, Super Lemon Haze & Chocolope
Feeding FF Grow Big & Big Bloom at the moment according to feeding schedule
Everyone green & growing big but still seem sparse to me...not sure if they are lacking something.
Or just possibly different seed strain because I ordered from different company than I usually use

The lone girl in the tent: 8 wks old
Suspected Blue Dream Auto Is small but she is starting to bulk up
Feeding her the FF Trio according to FF feeding schedule also

Okay Thats all for today... :thanks: to all who look & follow along! :green_heart:

Greatly appreciated...May your grows be Happy & Healthy! :peace: :passitleft:

I like gardening—it's a place where I find myself when I need to lose myself. ~ Alice Sebold

Highya NannyBoo,

Very healthy color of green! All the ladies look very nice. They like growing with you.

I grow outside, in the soil. New England has a shorter growing season. Like everything else, you get used to the things you can't do anything about, and find a way to make it work!! Happy Smokin'

Everyone green & growing big but still seem sparse to me...not sure if they are lacking something.
Or just possibly different seed strain because I ordered from different company than I usually use

Okay Thats all for today... :thanks: to all who look & follow along! :green_heart:

I like gardening—it's a place where I find myself when I need to lose myself. ~ Alice Sebold

plants look good & healthy & a kitty

Highya NannyBoo!

I'll tag along if that's ok.
Your plants look wonderful!
I also grow outdoors - in Southern California.

Hi Bode :ciao:
:thanks: so much! I have been growing for many years mostly outdoors but have dabbled with hydroponics also.
I joined :420:3 yrs ago and this is my 2nd grow journal.
Super Shed is the best! He was one of my very first followers & has a plethora of knowledge.
Thanks for stopping by & happy to have you following along...you know what they say "it takes a village!" :passitleft: Happy Smokin :peace: BTW This is my version of Super Shed :laughtwo:

super shed.png
I've met Shed and can confirm - this is, in fact, him.
:rofl:

:passitleft:

Highya NannyBoo,

Very healthy color of green! All the ladies look very nice. They like growing with you.

I grow outside, in the soil. New England has a shorter growing season. Like everything else, you get used to the things you can't do anything about, and find a way to make it work!! Happy Smokin'
:thanks:Bode

I think they have just about outgrown me...That doesn't take much! :laughtwo:
Yea being an out door grower in the northeast has a definite shorter growing season.
I agree you just find a way, adjust & go with the flow. I'm still stumbling around here trying to find my way.
I'll get it eventually. Do you have a current grow journal I can follow along ...If I'm not already. :peace::passitleft:

Highya :ciao:

:welcome: happy to have you tag along
Thank you so much ...so far so good 🤞
Do you have a current grow Journal I can follow along?
Yes link in my signature - stop by and take a look. I've got 6 plants. Two in SIP buckets and 4 in fabric pots. So far so good!

plants look good & healthy & a kitty
:thanks: con

That's my guard cat 🙀
She is the feral momma of the 2 I have inside for the past 6 yrs.
She had the kittens under my deck. Took me a couple of months to get
them & have them all fixed. The 2 inside you would never know they were feral.
The momma outside is given shelter we feed her and try to pet her & gain her trust
but still not able to handle her. She is tough! Sorry went off topic!

Highya NannyBoo,

I do not have a journal. I'm technologically challenged. Being 71 years old, I have no interest in trying to get pictures to an account to be able to post online. But I love the 420 mgazine, so I enjoy talking with stoners, and seeing their grows. I also enjoy Super Silver Haze in the daytime. Still working on a nighttime medicine. Have a great day. Happy Smokin'

Highya NannyBoo,

I do not have a journal. I'm technologically challenged. Being 71 years old, I have no interest in trying to get pictures to an account to be able to post online. But I love the 420 mgazine, so I enjoy talking with stoners, and seeing their grows. er Silver Haze in the daytime. Still working on a nighttime medicine. Have a great day. Happy Smokin'
I get it! I find technology quite challenging at times.
And I understand loving the :420:community!

I have not tried SSH but I have been preferring Super Lemon Haze during the day.

As a lifetime insomniac I too am still searching for a nighttime medicine. But It is fun doing the research!

Thanks so much Bode for following along & your kind comments. :love: Hope your day is good! :peace::passitleft:

still searching for a nighttime medicine
Have you tried Wedding Cake? I favour Wedding Cake for nights because it makes me drowsy. I'll tell you this though, Red Russian XXL the auto I grew last, puts me out for the count. I fall asleep sitting up when I smoke that. Wedding Cake is one of the nicest tasting weed I've tried. Spicy.

Good to know!I have a Wedding Cake cross from StoneOtter growing this year. Now, I'm getting excited to try some! Also have a Black Poison cross, and Cherries Dubelee. They're all supposed to be a good nighttime smoke.

Maybe all the "haze" strains are like that. Love that stuff!! Happy Smokin'

Yummy!

Beautiful garden NannyBoo!
I'll look in from time to time, If that's cool..?
As a lifetime insomniac I too am still searching for a nighttime medicine.
GSC has been helping me with that for 5 or 6 months now..I'm growing a couple of GSC/Wedding cake crosses right now (Wookiees autos) that might work even better...and, if they don't work better for sleep,
I guess I'll just have to settle for getting reeaaal high...:ganjamon:

That's my guard cat 🙀
She looks like Maggie- a half-dead kitten I found in a dumpster in 1980 or so..I patched her up, and she lived for 21 years, best cat ever...(imo :) )

Have you tried Wedding Cake? I favour Wedding Cake for nights because it makes me drowsy. I'll tell you this though, Red Russian XXL the auto I grew last, puts me out for the count. I fall asleep sitting up when I smoke that. Wedding Cake is one of the nicest tasting weed I've tried. Spicy.
I have not tried Wedding Cake yet & it sounds delicious. I will definitely put it on my seed list.
The Red Russian also sounds like a knockout which might work really well. Since I had covid
my insomnia, RA & anxiety issues have been unmanageable at times.
Thank you Carmen :love: Greatly appreciate the help!
Have a Happy Weedsday my friend :passitleft:

Beautiful garden NannyBoo!
I'll look in from time to time, If that's cool..?

GSC has been helping me with that for 5 or 6 months now..I'm growing a couple of GSC/Wedding cake crosses right now (Wookiees autos) that might work even better...and, if they don't work better for sleep,
I guess I'll just have to settle for getting reeaaal high...:ganjamon:

She looks like Maggie- a half-dead kitten I found in a dumpster in 1980 or so..I patched her up, and she lived for 21 years, best cat ever...(imo :) )
Hi Carcass :ciao:

Thank you so much & that's very cool...Drop in any time! :love:

Sometimes we just have to settle for getting reeaaal high... :Rasta:

I was just reading about Wookie autos. I usually do not grow autos.
But I ended up with a Blue Dream auto & after educating myself I definitely see a benefit to them.
It seems when done right one auto plant in the grow tent is worth three photoperiod plants outside.

Awe Maggie sounds like she was wonderful & how lucky for her to be put in your path.
21 years is a long time... Kindred souls :circle-of-love:

I have had a few of those in my life. I have never bought a pet in my life they just show up.
Before our wild "momma" & her babies showed up there was Autumn. She crossed my path on
Halloween night and decided to stay for 17 yrs. Best cat ever (imo :laughtwo:)

Btw Congratulations on

:420:Photo of the Month :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom