Leaves canoeing midway up the plant

LIAB

I've experienced this before when my led was too close, but the uppermost leaves were affected. . I've got 6 plants all on the same feed and only this one is showing symptoms of not being happy. The affected leave are midway up the plant. The plants spend about 9.5 hrs a day outside if the weather is ok and only 2.5 hours under light normally. When the lights go out I keep the 6in exhaust fan going and another 6in fan blowing in a bottom 8in hole to the tent? Does anyone have an idea why it's happening?

IMG_20220517_140515.jpg

Hiya LIAB
What are the temperatures like outside and inside?
Can you take a pic showing plant top?
Finally, what media is it planted in and how often is it being watered?
Any pests?
Out side it's very hot in the Philippines. Probably average 95 f or 34c especially in the sun it's in coco and perlite about 50 50. There are always pest but I have them under control for now I think? Watered every day with nutes.. top of plant looks ok you can see in pic.

IMG_20220517_151346.jpg

Yeah she looks beautiful.
I think heat of the pot could be a issue. Coco dries out fast..you're doing the right thing watering every day.
Maybe some shading for the pots.
What size pots are they in?
Some people also put up fabric screens to filter the sun strength at high sun. I've seen this being done by people in the desert regions....94f is hot.

Is it a local strain of canabis that's from the Philippines?

This particular on is in a 1 gallon cloth pot . The roots always grow into the cloth so it's stuck in there till finish. Most are in 3 gal pots I like to keep them small because it's highly illegal here. I started with a indoor grow of some bag seeds under a 600w hps that I built myself many years ago. Eventually I had to the local strain because I needed pollen. Since then I fertilized a lemon amnesia auto from ethos. And this is my second grow with these seeds the genetics all messed up but the product is very good . The locally grown is basically dirt weed but the strong terpins and high are all way different then any locally grown. . It struggles here but I may have found all the right tools to be successful more often. This one has been flowering about a month. It's in a small pot 2 gallon so it could of been much better.

IMG_20220517_162415.jpg

Sounds good..
The mixing with local pollen will help it handle local conditions better...

Yeah I understand highly illegal, it's the same where I am but I think your punishments are more serious than mine.
So I understand the wanting to keep them low...1 gallon and 2 gallon is too small a pot..but I know legality comes first.
It compounds the problem, small pot plus coco that dries out fast. Those genetics outside want to be a big tree.
Maybe a bigger pot and plant training will help?
Other than that I'd shade the pots and plants.

Now the pests. ..
What pests are you battling?

Here you're supposed to get life but usually 1at offence they don't impose that. But you actually could end up dead by police too. Small is gd. I'm going with like you said bigger pots and 3 to 4 plants more training
. Like you said.

Root aphids ,fungus gnats, powder mildew, septoria, regular aphids ,bud rot .. root aphids are the worse. Healthier root zone is a big bonus. I've added lots of mykovam to make the entire root zone a big mycelium. I also seen some shrimp looking things and worms and creatures that look swim like fish , when looking at my run off with my jewelers loop. No idea what those things are .. how about you?

Yes...punishments in Philippines for weed is extreme.....stay safe my friend :Namaste:

Wow that's alot of pests and issues to have to battle..
I only mention it as some bugs can cause taco leaf problems...but sounds like you have that issue well looked at.

Your plant is gorgeous, why don't you start a journal on here so you can keep us updated. I'd like to see how those genetics turn out.
Lots of good people on here to help you along the way.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom