Need help with sick plant

notanarc56

It seems to be a few small holes within close proximity but dont seem to be trails. The surface of the leaf where the holes and discolorations are raised and appear bumpy. This is occuring on a few older fan leaves and a few leaves on the lower stems off the branches that branch off from the fan leafs. About half of the leaves appear to be affected and only one or two shoots seem to not have any discoloration, paleness or holes.

I put the plant outside in direct sunlight when weather permits and I believe this may be where it came from, whatever it is. When it was outside it got sprayed around 6 times a day with folair spray, either filtered water or Fish Fertilizer. I sprayed the plant leaves on both sides with sulfur 3 days ago and it seems to be spreading when it put it back outside today and covered the dirt with plastic. There seem to be black flies flying around also, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Appears to be on the older leaves of the newer growth first and moving to the fan leaves and then on to newer leaves. I put it outside a few days ago with the soil covered and the problem seemed to accelerate more that day than in the several days following when just sitting in the window.

What type of medium; soil or hydro? SOIL
What brand and type of soil? MIRACLE GROW
Indoors or outdoors? BOTH, OUTDOORS WHEN WEATHER PERMITS
What strain? GHOSTSHIP
How old are the plants? 3 MONTHS
What type of lights and how many watts? 65 WATT TO KEEP LIGHT CYCLE AND THEN DIRECT SUN ABOUT 8 HRS A DAY, WEATHER PERMITTING
How far from the lights? AN INCH OR TWO
What is your watering frequency and source of water? FILTERED TAP WATER TO ABOUT 120PPM
What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? WHEN 2 INCHES OF SOIL ARE DRY MINIMUM, ABOUT 10-2-2
What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? NO IDEA
What are the temps and humidity in the room? MOSTLY 70 AND DRY
What size pots? 3 GAL ON TOP OF A 5 GAL BUCKET
Any bugs? Look real close. NO

Back
Top Bottom