Something chewing holes in leaves

Patient420

Over the past week or so something appears to be eating holes in my leaves. I am indoors in both soil and hydroponics. Have been spraying with pyrethrum and neem. Anybody have any other ideas or might know what eats holes in leaves.

Bugs. Hehe, try a soil drench with neem and also use DM Penetrator with your foliar application. Both of these suggestions will make the neem systemically active in your plant for 3 weeks.

Also, check the undersides of your leaves, this is the usual secret hideout for pests.

Slimm, appreciate the response. From what I read and what I am told by a few old pros who own greenhouses is it has to be slugs. Anybody else have issues with slugs or know of any other pest that actually eat and/or chew holes in the middle of leaves?

Slugs, indoors?!? How did they find their way into your room? Have you been bringing in plants from the outside?

Slimm, sounds strange to me as well. Do you know of any other pests that actually chew holes in the middle of the leaf? No I haven't brought anything in from the outside but my dog did sneak into my room once.

I have catipillars too. I also am indoor in soil. Where do they come from and how do I get rid of them??????? I am using fox farms soil.
Does anyone have any experince using hot pepper wax insect repellant?

Back
Top Bottom