Need help identifying whats going on with my plants!

bludmangrow

Hey guys, I've recently started my first grow ever and I just started experiencing some issues with my plants. The lower leaves seems to become more yellow-ish, aswell as some leaves has gotten a more "noticeble" burn or what ever I should call it. Some of the upper leaves also have a bit of lighter spots, but overall looking healthy.

Info about the plants:
The strain is Northern Light. The sprouted seeds was placed in soil 4/20, meaning it has been growing for 26 days. The plants are in 14 cm, 1.4L (0.38 gallon) pots and has ONLY been feed with water when I feel the soil has dried up a bit, usually every 3 days (when I water, I always water them completely with 10-20% of the water comming out the bottom). I also have been spraying the plants fairly frequently with water, which I'm not sure is a good thing anymore after looking it up - if someone could answer this would be GREAT!

f6680c0661528c17da43836c8ade14f7.png

3be39f28b1fcbc10075741ab2f8dedc1.jpg

e6fce81480ee6ed9ef1aabcc6168e174.jpg

79562352984649bca72c7922be4b3ec5.jpg

When feeling these "affected" leaves, they feel dry, thin and a bit like paper. After doing my own research I am thinking nitrogen deficiency or nutrient burn. So what I did just now was water one of the plants with added nutrients to see how it would react. But would absolutely love to hear what you guys might think is going on.

Is there any information I missed, please ask me about it. English also not being my native language, I do apologize for any misspellings.

Hope you're having a great day!

Just looks a bit hungry dude after that feed they'll most likely shoot up!
With nutrient burn you usually see very dark green leaves [to much nitrogen] and then leaf tip burns on most leaves or yellowing tips before burning, seeing as you said you hadn't fed them also? all leads me to believe they just need a feed :D

Hope I helped, Goodluck with your grow!

Back
Top Bottom