Whats going on with my plant?

carolinatoker

Pictures are below. After searching around it seems like i have a mild nutrient deficiency and possible phosphorus deficiency. Also some slight nute burn. Would any one agree with that? The tips on all of my plants are burnt.

Strain:
Hawaiian snow
pH: 6.8
temp: 79*f
r. humidity: 46%
soil - fox farm ocean forest with 20% perlite
18/6 light schedule
lighting: 216w T5
days in veg: 26 days
nutrients: fox farm grow big

sick1vb9.jpg

sick2km4.jpg

Bring the pH down to 6.3 or so. When pH adjusting use the whole range 6.3-6.7 for best nutrient availability.

What strength are you feeding the GB?

Are you using RO water?

If so you look calcium def. (possibly manganese) and you may need a calcium supplement like Cal-Mag. Or add some dolomite lime to your soil mix for a better long term fix.

Manganese gets locked out at higher pH levels so coming down to the lower range would help if it is calcium.

Also the pot looks a little small for a 26 day old plant. I would be in a 2.5 to 3 gallon pot by 3rd/4th week.

Make sure you are letting the soil dry out before re-watering.

Just older growth?

Back off the Nutes :cheesygrinsmiley:

yup just older

Bring the pH down to 6.3 or so. When pH adjusting use the whole range 6.3-6.7 for best nutrient availability.

Are you using RO water?

If so you look calcium def. (possibly manganese) and you may need a calcium supplement like Cal-Mag. Or add some dolomite lime to your soil mix for a better long term fix.

Manganese gets locked out at higher pH levels so coming down to the lower range would help if it is calcium.

Also the pot looks a little small for a 26 day old plant. I would be in a 2.5 to 3 gallon pot by 3rd/4th week.

-The first feeding was 1/2 strength.. which is where the nute burn came from so i backed off. Next feeding is getting 1/4 strength.

-I've been using tap water right now but a RO system is to come in the future.

-I'll transplant to a bigger pot tonight. Probably one of the reasons growth has slowed down.

Are you using RO water?

That pot looks alot bigger then 3 gallons?

Back
Top Bottom