Leaves curling up and yellow brown spots

Derfas1993

420 Member
Hi there any help with these early in veg but signs of problems probs abit of nute burn but dialled that in my
Own fault to high ec starting off with but the brown spots and the fan leaves curling up of the edges
882464EF-B8B7-4B68-A265-1B0C57D00355.jpeg
B55BFAC3-C888-4E30-BC57-71AD0A965041.jpeg
B55BFAC3-C888-4E30-BC57-71AD0A965041.jpeg
B429AB5B-C06C-4D6F-97FE-63A5374B1589.jpeg
5F3F3BA2-98BB-4DF6-AFAB-655FB785EC8A.jpeg

D71571DE-D2A7-40B6-B02A-964BBEE8A9CF.jpeg

Hey Derfans!

to help you we need more info.... is that coco & hydroton pellets? how often do you water? are you adjusting ph? if so to what value? how often do you feed? do you use cal-mag? what nutes are you using? whats your temp & rh? what kind of floor is under the tent?

i see a few spots on the leaves..... do you have a jewelers loupe? have you snipped a few leaves to check for pests or eggs? most critters you won’t see without serious magnification

lastly what’s up with the black tubing - is that water or are you pumping air to air stones?

I’m going to shout out to @Bill284

some of that leaf taco looks like heat stress but you’ve got some twisting & spotting going on there too. also strongly suspect you are not feeding or watering properly.... but hit us with answers to the above & we will do our best to get you sorted!

Hey Derfans!

to help you we need more info.... is that coco & hydroton pellets? how often do you water? are you adjusting ph? if so to what value? how often do you feed? do you use cal-mag? what nutes are you using? whats your temp & rh? what kind of floor is under the tent?

i see a few spots on the leaves..... do you have a jewelers loupe? have you snipped a few leaves to check for pests or eggs? most critters you won’t see without serious magnification

lastly what’s up with the black tubing - is that water or are you pumping air to air stones?

some of that leaf taco looks like heat stress but you’ve got some twisting & spotting going on there too. also strongly suspect you are not feeding or watering properly.... but hit us with answers to the above & we will do our best to get you sorted!
Hi mate it’s coco/ clay mix that canna do using canna a and b with house of gardens roots excelurator and b52 from advanced nutrients my temps this morning light on was 24oc and rh 49% there in the garage on the concrete floor below pots on the ground I’m feeding on drippers now was hand watering doing 3x 15 mins feeds from a Wilma system pump pots feel still a little heavy so haven’t upped the feeds to 4x15

Hi mate it’s coco/ clay mix that canna do using canna a and b with house of gardens roots excelurator and b52 from advanced nutrients my temps this morning light on was 24oc and rh 49% there in the garage on the concrete floor below pots on the ground I’m feeding on drippers now was hand watering doing 3x 15 mins feeds from a Wilma system pump pots feel still a little heavy so haven’t upped the feeds to 4x15
And my ph was 5.9 and ec 1.2

Hey Derfans!

Hey @013 thanks for the call up. First off you can't set your pots on a concrete floor. Your nutrients need air in mix cool temps can't hold oxygen properly therefore depriving them of proper nutrition.
Do you have a calmag supplement. Mandatory in coco.
Your room temp 24 is good. What light are you using and how far away.
Lastly 1.2 ec seems a touch high in veg but not terrible. I might cut that strength back a touch till she is healthy again.
Bill

Hey @013 thanks for the call up. First off you can't set your pots on a concrete floor. Your nutrients need air in mix cool temps can't hold oxygen properly therefore depriving them of proper nutrition.
Do you have a calmag supplement. Mandatory in coco.
Your room temp 24 is good. What light are you using and how far away.
Lastly 1.2 ec seems a touch high in veg but not terrible. I might cut that strength back a touch till she is healthy again.
Bill
Hi there I will raise the pots off the floor so they have air circulation below them I’ve only put them on the floor fpr my height room as using a sunstream double ended 1000w 400v light with and omega mh bulb and the light needs plenty of distance between plant or I find they get stressed I’d say the light is more than 900mm from the plant I’ll bring the ec down tonight with some water I’m not using calmag never have should I be I’m using tap water? Thanks for the help guys

Hi there I will raise the pots off the floor so they have air circulation below them I’ve only put them on the floor fpr my height room as using a sunstream double ended 1000w 400v light with and omega mh bulb and the light needs plenty of distance between plant or I find they get stressed I’d say the light is more than 900mm from the plant I’ll bring the ec down tonight with some water I’m not using calmag never have should I be I’m using tap water? Thanks for the help guys
Unless your tap water is full of calcium id use it every feed..
That mh bulb is what 90 cm or 3' away and I think it might be adding to your taco issue. When she goes into flower she is going to stretch right into the light and cause problems.
Bill

Unless your tap water is full of calcium id use it every feed..
That mh bulb is what 90 cm or 3' away and I think it might be adding to your taco issue. When she goes into flower she is going to stretch right into the light and cause problems.
Bill
I will train my plants to be flat and get my scrog in there okay I’ll get some cal mag to add in my res? My light is 90cm away at least without measuring it

I will train my plants to be flat and get my scrog in there okay I’ll get some cal mag to add in my res? My light is 90cm away at least without measuring it
90 cm should be enough if you have good air flow and temps. A little calmag will help her. Keep posting pics if she doesn't get better let me know.

Okay I will do thanks for the help do I add cal mag to water before Nutes ?
Sorry yes put calmag in first , it helps with uptake of other nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom