Led and ventilation

Inbloom443

Hey guys!

New grower here. I'm in my research and development stage and I've been lurking on the forum for some time. I've decided I want to go with an led grow and I plan on using 2 of the 400w diamond series lights from advanced led. I'm going to be putting them in the secret jardin dr120. I'm a little confused on ventilation. I see a lot of ventilation is also used to cool the heat output of the lights. Being I'm using an led set up I don't believe this will be as important, but I know it's important to still cycle the air every. 3-5 minutes? So basically I need a little info on the fan I should use. Do. Need something as strong as the vortex 6". I plan on having a few clip fans in the room for circulation and to build stem strength.

Or do I need something more like 200cfm? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm also looking at a carbon scrubber to work for this as well. Thanks for any input. I thought about the phresh can33. Opinions? Better suggestions. I'm all ears.

Ok, so after more and more research, I've decided that the s&p 150td silent version would probably work well. I will get a controller for this to run it at a lower speed. I'm going to put a phresh filter 4x12 rated for 200cfm. How does this sound to everyone?

Back
Top Bottom