Led Distance & Fertilizer - Help Please

asayrix

Hello guys, I recentley made a grow box. I will grow 4 autos. Norhen Lights and Afghan Kush Ryder. I will use LED. When my seedlings pop up what is the optimum light distance on them? when and how much will I reduce the distance everyday ? I am going to use 10 LT of air pots how much water do I need to use on them? 1lt is enough? I will use Advanced nutrutions Sensi Grow, B-52 , Vodoo Juice, connoisseur, big bud, Bud candy. When should I start to give fertilizer?My Nutrients Calculator says start 1st week of grow but I usually read ,it is better to start fert 2nd week of veg. My grow box size : 90 cm x 90 cm x 115 cm I am going to grow 4 plants, do you guys think 5 or 6 plants would fit or Should I go with 4 ? I am going to grow autos only.
The Led I am going to use has 378w

Sorry for bad grammar, Still learning English my 2nd year.

Thank you for your time.

re: Led Distance & Fertilizer - Help please

Missmouse Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

I have an experimental grow with one plant using a 150watt UFO LED and I keep the light about 3 inches from the plant, as it gives off virtually no heat and there is fan built in. I am new at this so can't answer your nute question ... I have been using Optimum Hydroponix A and B during the veg stage but am now in the process of flowering my plants ( only day 4), so I am flushing each plant with plain water left to sit for 24 to 48 hours (pH 6.5). I will start using the blooming nutrients as soon as all my flushes are done ... I have 20 plants so I'm waiting til they need a good watering before I flush. I am growing Jack Herer "Light of Jah" and this is my first grow, so I am hoping for good results. Here is a link to my gallery ...

You should consult the LED light company that you are considering ordering LED lights from for a recommended light distance. I recommend when your plants are 4-5 inches tall and have 5 nodes of growth to start them on 1/4 strength nutrients and gradually over time increase until you are using full strength nutrients. Watch the tips of the leaves carefully for yellowing or browning as this is a sign of nutrient burn. If you do notice nutrient burn on your plants the amount of nutrients being fed should be slightly decreased.

My 150 watt has always been within inches and never any burn, actually, the leaves turn upwards towards the light, they grow differently I can see so far

its because of the light
some of the newer led's are a lot stronger than the ufo
btw how old is the ufo you have as in when did they start making those actual lights?

Back
Top Bottom