Experienced LED Growers! Help Please!

pioneer

Hi guys!
I will go right to the subject! I'm planning a 90x90x160 cm grow box and was thinking of shoving there 6 girls!!! I decided to go with LED lighting....... The question is: will it be enough if i stick a 120watt, 9 spectrum, 2w pannel with 90 degree lense? Or i should get 2 of them????!!!! I'm a little confused....from all the info i read i got that also thre can be too much of light for the plants and it can damage them greatly...and my yield!! My other option is to get two of 90watt UFO lamps, also 9 spectrum!!! Just have no idea of what will be VERY GOOD for "veg" and "flowering"!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE!!!! HELP me!!!!! It's my first time! And I want to start good with this one......planning to get BIG AND HEAVY YIELD!!! Don't wanna screw up! So guys.....i will be happy to get a good advise from you!!!!

thx

I suggest at least 3watt LEDs and if you can get 100 watts per plant they will be very happy

IMHO.....LED`s forever. Myself I checked out every seller of LED`s on 420, then made my choice. I am using 2 Advanced Diamond Series 300`s. My grow area is 3'x5'. Have completed my first harvest, more than happy with the results. Am 10 weeks into second one, they`re outdoing the first one. Lots of info here, you just have to read. I`ve know i`ve did more reading here than I ever did in school. I don`t know much about growing but ask away. If I can`t help I know other people here have a great bit of knowledge to share.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Back
Top Bottom