LED Lighting

GrizzlyBear

Anyone having luck with LED lighting? I have to start thinking about reducing heat for the summer. My HPS is out. So I can either do CFLs or LEDS. Just not sure if the LED technology is there yet. I'm looking for experiences with specific products as there is a lot of cheap crap out there.

:peace:

Hi GrizzlyBear.

There are a number of journals going where growers are using LED lighting. There are even a couple of site sponsors that have provided lights for members to test and journal with. Your right that there is still a lot of junk out there, but I think the technology has come a long away in just the last year or two and there are now many manufacturers that produce good quality lights.

In case you haven't discovered it yet, there is a search feature to the site located under the "Forums" tab in the upper left corner. It will return every instance of a word or phrase across the entire site. I'd offer to link to a few journals or threads but would undoubtedly leave someone out and that wouldn't be fair to the other site sponsors. Might try just searching for LED and poking around a few journals.

Anyone having luck with LED lighting? I have to start thinking about reducing heat for the summer. My HPS is out. So I can either do CFLs or LEDS. Just not sure if the LED technology is there yet. I'm looking for experiences with specific products as there is a lot of cheap crap out there.

:peace:

It depens on the area of your plant,led will more save energy and with full spectrum color,you could order small led for testing first:)

LED's work my friend.;)
I believe almost all of the :420: site LED sponsors have proven track records in test journals. Just have a look at a couple of the company websites.

Here's a pic of my grow 5 days from harvest. 1 plant in a 3x2ft scrog.

IMG_002457.JPG

IMG_001666.JPG

IMG_002166.JPG

Good luck.;)

Back
Top Bottom