LED lights

BlueSkye

So I am wondering after researching led lights why some are so much more expensive than others. I understand some have more features, but why do some have a greater price point than others. For example, you can buy a mars hydro fixture that has close to full spectra with uv for around $200. Then you can buy another LED with similar specs for around $500-1000. I do understand there are differences in heatsinks and cooling capabilities but is the price increase worth the upgrades. So what do you guys think and what do you consider a good led fixture that would be able to replace a comparable HID. I am also curious to your thoughts on cob led fixtures. So let another led discussion begin.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Excuse my french, but I hate Leds. Charge more now and save later? Or Hps/Mh, charge less now, and pay out your ass every month? Either way, I guess it depends on what you got going on. Are you growing 1 plant, or 12? Then after, what's your budget...

Me personally, I'll be impressed when a Hps/Mh led diode is released. Smdhlololz...

Speaking from experience. I've had awesome results with the Mars2 700 watt. I got mine on ali for about 200 or so. Shipped from the US too. Was hitting about 8oz or more from seed.

By the way, I hit the same with Hps too...

Sent from my SM-N900T using 420

So would you say there is much difference in LEDs as long as you stay with reputable brands. The fact that you're pulling similar yields with a mid-range led than you did with a hps says a lot. What do you think about cob LEDs?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There is nothing that can out perform a high intensity discharge bulb. Nothing... Idc what brand they are. Leds are over rated, in my humble opinion. I'll put it to you this way, I consider led technology to be very helpful in cases of adding supplemental lighting. That's it!

Sent from my SM-N900T using 420

Back
Top Bottom