LED Loft Grow #1 Haze Kush Glue

Week 2 day 1. Looking at the pic of the under canopy. How do you think they're looking. Its my first attempt at growing. I'm not sure whether its enough lollipopping or too much? Any thoughts plz. They don't seem to have stressed at all after any pruning. Thanks all. X

20210608_092029.jpg

20210608_092007.jpg

Looks great 3 inch in my sweat spot.And first time WOW great work and prep work most first time grows its runing back
and fourth from grow shops pick up everything offered and ended up with dead ladies. (me a few years back now)
was not as much info and help back then.Your doing great keep doing what your doing looks to be working just fine.
I play train trim upto the 3rd week from flip if there in veg they tend to bounce back from any trimming i have ever done. :cool:

Looks great 3 inch in my sweat spot.And first time WOW great work and prep work most first time grows its runing back
and fourth from grow shops pick up everything offered and ended up with dead ladies. (me a few years back now)
was not as much info and help back then.Your doing great keep doing what your doing looks to be working just fine.
I play train trim upto the 3rd week from flip if there in veg they tend to bounce back from any trimming i have ever done. :cool:
Thanks man. I wasnt sure if I had got carried away or been too cautious . My plan was too carry on pruning through week 2. So you saying tge same is reassuring. I'm so excited to see some pistols emerging! Best hobby ever!

Some people will say leave it be some take some fan leaves. I think it’s down to the grower u learn doing and getting a feel for your plant in your grow space not his/hers.

Week 2 day 2, defoliated a fair bit today for better light penetration and some light lollipopping. Tied some branches that I probably should've already.
Fed with bloom a and b and big bud( half first dose) seem to be happily taking a litre a day each. Think I might up the volume so they're feeding every other day again.

20210609_112133.jpg

Yeah man. I got some of that and some b52. Oh and the flawless finish for flushing. Do you use anything else in their range as standard?
I've not use b52 but flawless finish personly I don't think it's very good but everything is really good but that's my personal opinion terminator Is another one I had really super tasty buds using used terminator with advanced nutes works good

Rookie question....Been thinking about the 3 inch sweet spot. Do you literally strip everything up to 3 inches from the tip? Obviously the quality will be better, but do you lose much yeild like that? Thanks man

Week 2 day 7 of flower, all looking happy. Lots of buds forming. Taking 3 Lts each, every 2 days. I've got the light 12" away from the canopy at 80% intensity atm. At what point in flower should it be at 100% intensity do you think? thank guys

20210614_111635.jpg

20210614_111454.jpg

Week 2 day 7 of flower, all looking happy. Lots of buds forming. Taking 3 Lts each, every 2 days. I've got the light 12" away from the canopy at 80% intensity atm. At what point in flower should it be at 100% intensity do you think? thank guys

20210614_111635.jpg

20210614_111454.jpg
I personally wack it up to 100 soon as in flowering so soon as my lights on 12/12 they looking really healthy bud

Back
Top Bottom