Led strip

AgedMaster

Can I use this led strip for seedlings it has a white light I do not no the watts I had to get the plug for it ive searched all over the web. It is a aquarium light there is 2 leds each row sorry for poor pic ive just brought a camera its on charge I had to take pic with my phone
IMG_20231105_165806 - Copy.jpg

Hard to say without the spec, aquarium lamps often have a fair bit of UV
Should be ok, but I'd be tempted to try it on a houseplant or some cress first maybe?
Just to make sure it doesn't burn or cause leggy seedling
Hi pal I will try with a free seed I have ive got a few different seeds. Ive turned the light on it stays cool Its quite bright but it looks like its flickering a little I don't no if leds do that theres also 3 led each row not 2

Most likely it is just a LED designed to light up the aquarium so people can see the fish. The aquarium lights designed for tanks with live plants seem to be a lot more than a strip light type of fixture. They cost like a decent plant light does and have similar draw at the wall when thinking about wattage used.
hi pal I was looking for it through google images on my neighbours phone I think its just a cheap light I could not find it its bright though. I also never thought about the use of light to keep plants alive in tank thanks for that

I will get a better pic later with my camera later

Back
Top Bottom