Legal & living in Washington

jeanieland

Hello All,

My name is Jean and I've lived in Washington state since I was 15. I've been happily married for almost 21 years and still in love with my husband. I have 3 beautiful children all grown and 3 wonderful grandchildren. My husband has been clean and sober for 21 years and is a respectable business owner. I experimented with drugs as a teen but gave it all up when I had my children. I didn't start smoking again 'puff, puff' until my children were grown and I had a terrible injury to my back after lifting a sick friend when I was 34. Boy did life change as I knew it. As a result of rupturing 3 disks in my back and being in an accident (I used to drive truck) I also was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. A very painful disease that attacks the tendons and ligaments through out your body. I was one of the people that signed one of the petitions going around to legalize medical marijuana. Little did I know I was eligible for my medical marijuana license when it finally became legal here. I was in pain for almost 10 years when I finally found out that I was eligible. Personally, I believe anyone over the age of 18 or 21 should be allowed to smoke if they so choose, but that's just my oppinion. I've been legal for about a month or two, 'puff, puff' I never can remember lol. My life has changed so drastically since. I hardly ever have to take a pain pill anymore and I'm not looking over my should 24/7.

I want to thank 420 for being here for all of us that can't get out of the house whenever we want. I have good days and some bad. It's days like today that I enjoy being at my computer and just sharing. It's nice to know that 'someone' is out there and listening. Thanks to all who read this and respond. I enjoy talking to those who can relate. Have a great day all!

Jean

Back
Top Bottom