Legitimacy of migraine headaches as an ailment in SoCal

MasterTheory

My name is mike and I am a new member on here. I live in florida now and will be moving to va in a week, then after my visit to LA and some wrapping up of research i will be moving out to SoCal. Now i really do suffer from frequent migraine headaches but only when i do not smoke for about a week or so. I had to stop smoking for a bit due to my recently concluded probationary status. Now not smoking combined with alot of stress caused me to have these migraine's on the regular(about 1-2 a week). So i just couln't take it, so i smoked my ass off....to keep from getting popped on a piss test i just exercised hard as i could...i mean i sweat and sweat until every fat cell in my body was completely replaced over and over...I do not have any "Medical Paperwork" on this....mostly because i do not like generic/chemical meds....NOw there is a decent medication called imitrex which uses a chemical called sumatriptan to supress the severity of a migraine, but in no way does it prevent one! Now as long as i puff at a min of 3-4 times a week i don't get them..i havn't had one in almost 18 months mainly because i have not gone more than 2 days without smoking some form of THC. My question is this for anyone who could help me out: Can i aquire a med card in cali with this ailment? And also is a physical or mental ailment a better shot? Thanx for who ever can help me....it will be greatly appreciated.."Smoke on, Live Long" :passitleft:

MasterTheory said:
My name is mike and I am a new member on here. I live in florida now and will be moving to va in a week, then after my visit to LA and some wrapping up of research i will be moving out to SoCal. Now i really do suffer from frequent migraine headaches but only when i do not smoke for about a week or so. I had to stop smoking for a bit due to my recently concluded probationary status. Now not smoking combined with alot of stress caused me to have these migraine's on the regular(about 1-2 a week). So i just couln't take it, so i smoked my ass off....to keep from getting popped on a piss test i just exercised hard as i could...i mean i sweat and sweat until every fat cell in my body was completely replaced over and over...I do not have any "Medical Paperwork" on this....mostly because i do not like generic/chemical meds....NOw there is a decent medication called imitrex which uses a chemical called sumatriptan to supress the severity of a migraine, but in no way does it prevent one! Now as long as i puff at a min of 3-4 times a week i don't get them..i havn't had one in almost 18 months mainly because i have not gone more than 2 days without smoking some form of THC. My question is this for anyone who could help me out: Can i aquire a med card in cali with this ailment? And also is a physical or mental ailment a better shot? Thanx for who ever can help me....it will be greatly appreciated.."Smoke on, Live Long" :passitleft:

When you get here just go to one of the DRs listed here and explain your situation. Pacific Support Services - Medical Marijuana Doctors - Los Angeles, CA

I believe you can acquire your medical "recommendation" for anything that ails you and you do not necessarily need documentation. Good luck mate. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom