Migraines

Kindbuddy

I was wondering what kind of cannabis would be most helpful for migrain relife or prevention?
I have found if I smoke once I will not get migrains for at least 5 days but I have found some strains are better than other...recently I havent been getting medical grade and have resorted to street dealers so I dont know what I am getting, BUT I am getting medical now and was wondering if indicas are better or sativas or a mix.
Please respond with ANY information you have...
thanks

Hi Kindbuddy, welcome to the boards.

You will get lots of information about migraines by clicking the search button above and typing in migraines.

Lots of people will have information you on this thread, too. so best wishes and welcome, welcome, welcome!

Peace and happiness:peace:

While everyone's body chemistry is different, and therefore, will gain different effects from different strains, generally Sativa is suggested for migraine pain. Mostly head oriented highs with Sativa.

Marek

I have actually just noticed this,I have been smoking a indica strain recently and have been getting migrains more fewqently well thanks for the tip.

I wish I could smoke mota and get rid of a migraine. All I can do is pull the drapes and go to bed.

I hope you can find a good smoke to help relieve your migraines.

Akorn, please don't pull your eyeball out. You'll need it later:smokin:

Peace and no headaches:peace:

HappyKitty said:
I wish I could smoke mota and get rid of a migraine. All I can do is pull the drapes and go to bed.

I hope you can find a good smoke to help relieve your migraines.

Akorn, please don't pull your eyeball out. You'll need it later:smokin:

Peace and no headaches:peace:

Me too. Roll up in a ball on the office floor? Hmmm....

good point about the eyeball. LOL

Wish I had a fatty right now.

:peace:

It takes quite a strong sativa to really knock out a serious migrane. There are a couple I have used in the past to eliminate my standard headaches, so by no means can I guarantee they will help with a heavy migrane, BUT... I have found that trainwreck type sativas can be VERY good with head pain, and I'm not even sure if it's a full sativa, but sometimes I get this stuff called 'Blue Ice' from a co-op in Orange County, and that is really good for my head pain.

Feel better all with headaches,

Marek

Since 91, wow, lol you'd really h8 it now, it's only gotten a lot worse, in pretty much every way heh. I actually live in Anaheim, so I don't have to deal with most of the OC bubbleland crap, but we do have a massive tourist problem, specially considering I'm like... across the street from Disneyland.

But, I got kind buds to the north-south-east&west, so life could be worse.

I was just up the street in Buena Park, about 2 lights from Knott's. - went to watch the fireworks a couple nights a month, and hit the Oyster bar at Anthony's (if I recall) on Harbor. Lots of drunken, stoned nights on Balboa and in Newport. Oh the memories. LOL

i found this thread extreemly useful..... thanx.

Back
Top Bottom