Lets organize... MMj union local 420

thecanasuir

I am by shasta. I grow my own. There is hardly any places for people like you or me to find things we need to grow our meds. I have found more than most. Lights can be found online for under 150$. In bulk they are cheaper. Bottom line we need to figure out how we can all get organized... If we start a club we maybe be able to do some good things here.....

Possibly, what lights you use Canasuir?
Ive got a set of LEDs that work just fine. 170 for a set.

There is a hydro shop in Cotati and another in Santa Rosa, both only about a half hour away, not to mention Berkley where it seems every third store is a grow shop. But most of the time I'm ordering my grow stuff online from BGHydro.com. Only thing I hate to order online is bulbs, just too delicate.

I get all my lights from High Tech Gardening Supply you can find them on ebay they have great deals im loking at a pamplet right now and i see a 1000 watt hps&mh system including ballast, air collable 6" inline reflector, high output horticulture HPs & 1000watt MH conversion bulbs and a timer for $294.95.

HufflePuffz said:
Possibly, what lights you use Canasuir?
Ive got a set of LEDs that work just fine. 170 for a set.

whoa where can you find some LED's for 170?

Hey thecanasuir, Have you found any local places to buy equipment at? In Redding you can buy stuff at Humboldt Hydro and I believe that there is a second hydroponic store on lake boulevard I just can't remember the name of the place. lol

By the way...I don't think putting mylar on the floor will help you any. from what I remember from all my reading and discussions...and I may be wrong here but, I don't think cannabis has any light receptors on the underside of the leaves.

been to humboldt hydro and it seems that only the high priced things are there. Lights online are cheaper. I would say do like i did and take a credit card if you want to shop there. and the mylar on the floor does not help just looks good lol

Back
Top Bottom