Let's play Is It Done?

JockBudman

Ok, so this is my lemon kush plant. She's taken a beating as you can see with light burn, bleaching etc (I'm never letting a plant grow natural under my lights again ) but I'm stuck on when to take her down.
She's flowered about 8 weeks but revegged 3 weeks in for a week or so, so I'm counting the 8 from when I fixed the issue (if that makes sense)
Trichs are mostly cloudy and I planned to take her down tomorrow or Saturday but she keeps throwing more new pistils so I'm a bit stuck. If she wasn't so burned I'd leave her another week but there's some sugar leaves browning now so I don't want to lose any yield. Any thoughts people?

Top bud with flash and without

420-magazine-mobile285780118.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1846330680.jpg

More buds with flash and without

420-magazine-mobile1856177979.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1158516253.jpg

Ganja gu brah

There is a couple different ways to tell if it is ready you can use the trichomes most of them will be cloudy they will be starting to turn Amber when it reaches its peak and starts to get mature the other way that I have learned to do it is 80% amber colored hairs 20% white hairs but yours looks like it could use another week you should cut back a lot of the Dead stuff so she can get more energy light into the buds I have a form on here called LMAO cloning for dummies I will answer any questions that you have

Back
Top Bottom