ok stay with me!

Britbaby0603

so i just last week harvested my plant (let her veg 6 months,let her flower for 10 weeks fertlized her ever 2 days with 2 tbs to a gallon of dyna grow 7-9-5 and 1-2 cups while she was vegging,while she was flowering it was same method but 1 tbs of fert and more filterd water.. um also strain unknow) i hung her up to dry for 8 days. and now her bud is in jars. her buds are small and she is super hairy. right now she has a skunky hay smell ,:peace:she taste pretty good, no burn in my throat long story short i took some to try her out and i felt slighty nauseous.. so im not sure why.... i feel high though

A few questions...

What was your curing process? Did you start smoking right after hanging to dry? Any sign of mold growth? What strain is it and what nutes/chemicals did you use?

fertlized her ever 2 days with 2 tbs to a gallon of dyna grow 7-9-5 and 1-2 cups while she was vegging,while she was flowering it was same method but 1 tbs of fert and more filterd water.. um also strain unknow) i hung her up to dry for 8 days. and now her bud is in jars day 3 of jars and i burb her bud every 12 hours i just take the lid off of a normal mason jar for about 6-10 mins

just smoked her about an hour ago..i have to say she smokes nice other then feeling nauseous .it has never happened before and i smoke almost ever day.. also I'm a first time grower. i have 4 plants.. i completely chopped her down, never to see her again. she never really did to good. out of my four she was the weakling i plan to use the rest of her for butter

I think the hay taste is from the chlorophyll, as for the nausea, not too sure, could be that as well. How high is this stuff making you? Could it be an abnormally high thc level?

Back
Top Bottom