New Grower! Need info!

Here are a few photos of how my set up looks . Any suggestions ?
*I also added that small computer fan at the bottom for air intake .

420-magazine-mobile1238093755.jpg
420-magazine-mobile987450783.jpg
420-magazine-mobile20530627.jpg

And For some reason my leaves droop at night once the lights are off , is that a bad thing ? I was thinking it could be because of the humidity goes up by 10% when lights are off .

Looks good. What is your light schedule? You should have a small fan blowing air across the closet so that the leaves move a little bit. :cheer:

Looks good. What is your light schedule? You should have a small fan blowing air across the closet so that the leaves move a little bit. :cheer:

I'm doing 12/12 now. Been on that schedule for 8 days now . And ok cool I'll add another small fan on the inside .

Quick question .... should I leave the fans on at night ?

Here are a few photos of how my set up looks . Any suggestions ?
*I also added that small computer fan at the bottom for air intake .

420-magazine-mobile1238093755.jpg
420-magazine-mobile987450783.jpg
420-magazine-mobile20530627.jpg

And For some reason my leaves droop at night once the lights are off , is that a bad thing ? I was thinking it could be because of the humidity goes up by 10% when lights are off .
Leaves typically do that as protection from cold. My room has been doing the same. It's been getting cold in there. Time for a heater...i was trying to hold off as long as possible but it's getting really chilly in the morning....

I'm growing in the attic and it don't hold much heat . It's drops to about 60-65 F with lights off so I'm kind of scared to keep fan on , it might lower it a little too much

The way I understand this is ....

Plants recharge their batteries when the lights are out. No photosynthesis happens, so they concentrate on storing the energy they get from the air by separating the CO from the CO2. This all happens on the underside of the leaves. The more air that is available means the more energy that they can store up.

You don't need much of a breeze. Just enough to twitch the leaves.

The way I understand this is ....

Plants recharge their batteries when the lights are out. No photosynthesis happens, so they concentrate on storing the energy they get from the air by separating the CO from the CO2. This all happens on the underside of the leaves. The more air that is available means the more energy that they can store up.

You don't need much of a breeze. Just enough to twitch the leaves.

Thanks a lot buddy . What are some too low temps I need to watch out for ?

Leaves typically do that as protection from cold. My room has been doing the same. It's been getting cold in there. Time for a heater...i was trying to hold off as long as possible but it's getting really chilly in the morning....

Yup same here . I'm gonna go out and get a small heater and another timer today to try to control the temp in the late night / early morning hours .

Ok here I️ am in the 3rd week of flower with my Relly OG . Everything seems to be going good . I'm using Dyna Gro- Bloom for nutrients 2tsp per gallon . What you guys think ? Any suggestions ?
420-magazine-mobile1777920352.jpg
420-magazine-mobile825028461.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1155115416.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1878212399.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1763016066.jpg

Back
Top Bottom