Life cycle of autoflowering cannabis

Thats what I taught would that account for the light green colour leaves are turning also is there alternative for cal mag not near hydro stote plus its a holiday tommorow here so nothing will b open

Do the branches still grow after you switch to bloom nutes?

what to look for visually before starting the flowering nutes, wait till the buds have trichomes and frost or what?

thank you. I just read through one of your journals and I have pinched off two leaves that were shading growth as you say 1-2 a day max. I also tucked away anything under that i could

Its Med Gom 1.0 around 35 days in, pre flowers started a week ago, Is it normal for the top cola to stay around the same height and the surrounding tops are the ones trying to level up to the light?

So according to your guide I should have about a week left and then I give some flowering nutes right?

was not to impressed - was expecting better results - seemed like a good strain - DNA has great genetic's - but this one didn't "pan-out". might have been that seed - Dna is a excellent breeder - had issues with "sharkbreath" tried twice - no germination - Lemon Skunk -great plant !

was not to impressed - was expecting better results - seemed like a good strain - DNA has great genetic's - but this one didn't "pan-out". might have been that seed - Dna is a excellent breeder - had issues with "sharkbreath" tried twice - no germination - Lemon Skunk -great plant !

Ahhh That doesnt sound good hahah ... Ok ill take a look at the Lemon Skunk ! Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom