LiftedLion

LiftedLion

Whats up Everyone new to the site thought I might introduce myself I've joined this site to learn as much as possible from you guys/girls. I definately am planning on growing very soon and starting a journal.
1 Love
LiftedLion

High LiftedLion.
Happy you are here and :welcome: to 420.
We can provide all the help you need.
Read and read more, Ask questions, Read the Grow Journals and Get to know the Fantastic Growers here.
Every Member here are all very friendly and all offer help when needed.
Need some information to research? We can help point you in that Direction.
Greenest Regards in your future grow.
Happy Times are here again. :cheer:
:popcorn:

Welcome to 420, LiftedLion :welcome:The BESTEST Cannabis site in the entire world!:

This site is very dedicated to Education, Awareness and Legalization of our precious herb!
The more time you spend reading here, :reading420magazine: the more you will appreciate the time and effort that has gone into this site.

The Volunteer Hospitality Team here is awesome. Especially the cute and lovily BayAreaStoner chick. I hope you check out the links under their signatures, they are very helpful links for new members.

I bet you've already figured out that there is a Home Forum Page. a FORUM is a group of THREADS pertaining to a particular subject, the Threads are divided into indiviudal POSTS.
( I wish someone had told me that when I first joined, but I'm a stoner. I get lost in my living room sometimes)

There are plenty of wonderful, helpful people here willing to help you in any possible way that they can.

I hope you hang around and visit often. I share the belief that we create our own reality! One of my favorite subjests to read up on and study. Have you read THE SECRET by Rhonda Byrne? I highly recommend it!

LiftedLion, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
Your addition of a grow journal is much appreciated. :thanks:
Glad you joined us instead of those other guys. We are nicer! :grinjoint:
If you have a 420 Question or need site help, ask a member of the Hospitality Team. :slide:
I'll be watching for your grow journal. See you around! :peace:

:thanks:The love is much appreciated! I will definately turn to you all for info

Roseman I have not read the book of the secret but I have seen the movie many times is the book even better?

Coco joe good lookin out on the add you all are much nicer:peace:

lol and BayArea Im down to smoke a nice 1 whenever you are ready :ganjamon:

I haven't seen the movie, but I read the book twice.
I felt like I had read it before. Its a combination of several books by Dr Norman Vincent Peale, like the Power of Positive Thinking and The Power of Positive Imaging. And alot of Theosophy teachings (Blavatsky) too.

I highly recommend it.
I always get the parking place at the front door, because it is the parking place I seek.

Back
Top Bottom