Hello everyone

sassafras¥

Hello everyone. I thought I would post and introduce myself. I have to admit I've been lurking around reading a few journals b4 sign up. I have 12 strains running now, and plan on making a few new crosses and testing each one. So once I can figure out how to navigate around the site I will definitely be making a grow journal. I hope to talk to you guys then, in the meantime I hope everyone's doing good and I hope your gardens are flourishing. Peace and love :)

It occurs to me that someone running 12 strains with plans to make and test crosses has something to teach us, so I look forward to checking out the grow journal you'll eventually get up and running. dirt has you covered with the links (unintended pun dirt, honestly :laughtwo: )

Welcome to our little slice of digital paradise. I know you're going to like it here. :)

Welcome Sassafras¥. I'm glad you signed up. :ciao:
Well with this warm welcome I'm glad I joined also. :) thnx guys. Means allot.

:welcome::420: there's a few links in my sig that should help you get started. Hope it helps.
Ok cool, I will definitely check those out. Thnx DM.

It occurs to me that someone running 12 strains with plans to make and test crosses has something to teach us, so I look forward to checking out the grow journal you'll eventually get up and running. dirt has you covered with the links (unintended pun dirt, honestly :laughtwo: )

Welcome to our little slice of digital paradise. I know you're going to like it here. :)
Thanks again, hopefully it won't take me long, I plan on trying to play around with it today between breaks. Yea, I will definitely be doing some breeding projects along the way with lines that's old school and much newer. Which reminds me I just received some gear that's unreleased as of yet from an unspoken breeder( his request) that'll I will be selfing and crossing for him. Also sorta like a sneak peek I will be working on a project I've been working on for a few yrs now. Those 2 consist of G13 Doggies Nuts x a Dr.Grinspoon x Querkle. Well again thanks guys for the warm welcome and I look forward to hearing from you guys again soon.. take care.

:)

Back
Top Bottom