Lighting question.

Budlight

I currently use (1) 400 watt MH / HPS interchangeable ballast which I just change the type of bulb depending on whether in Vegetative or Flowering.

I am looking to add another light so I can have one area for Veg and another for flowering. I was going to get another of the same light set up that I currently am using but was wondering if getting the 600 watt light would be a better option?

If so would it be better to use the 600 watt for vegetative, then move them to the 400 watt for flowering or the reverse? Or should I just shut up and stick with another 400 watter?

Re: Lighting question..

I currently use (1) 400 watt MH / HPS interchangeable ballast which I just change the type of bulb depending on whether in Vegetative or Flowering.

I am looking to add another light so I can have one area for Veg and another for flowering. I was going to get another of the same light set up that I currently am using but was wondering if getting the 600 watt light would be a better option?

If so would it be better to use the 600 watt for vegetative, then move them to the 400 watt for flowering or the reverse? Or should I just shut up and stick with another 400 watter?

get a 600 hps to flower to get more bud.

Back
Top Bottom