lighting?

rds_sk8er420

ok so ive gone to the only stores that carry lights of many kinds in my area, and there are no hps or mh lights so can i just grow the whole cycle under flourescents? (like lets say i put three in my grow box would that be sufficiant?)

You can get the 4 foot floro light fixtures at walmart, get 2 of them there 40 watts each. i use them all the time for veging

You don't need credit to order stuff.
Do a search for grow shops (here's a good one: foothillhydroponics.com). Check their on-line catalogs, call and ask how much for what you want inc. tax & shipping. Go to any post office and get a postal money order for that much and mail it to them.
You can often get great deals on used equip. at grow shops and places like e-bay (get a new bulb).
Postal money orders are the best way to pay for stuff you order. Good as gold, inexpensive, easy to get/cash.

cool but do money orders cost anything to get them? or like just postage for the money to go there? i never really understood money orders. but thatnks for the answer im goin to do that for my next grow or if i cant afford em yet the one after but im deffinatly doin that.

I don't even have a credit card and I got all my lights and supplies online. Just use your debit card. Ebay is a good option also. Don't settle for something your not going to be happy with.

Back
Top Bottom