Liquid light + penetrator

HotLooSey

Who does a regular foliar spray with LIQUID LIGHT AND SATURATOR(PENETRATOR)???

Frequency of use and results!

Please, NO BS!

THANKS

LUCY

High LuCy. I use the combo and like them very much. They cost $95 for the pair here, and I've boughten them twice. That's alot for me to spend and I recently saw that the price has gone down on the liquid light making it almost affordable. I would warn against using it on the tops of the plants if your using hi powered lighting.(250watts and up). The leaves have a tendency to over-do it and burn easily. I can actually see my fan leaves move toward the light like sunflowers. I use it 2-3 times a week and currently run about 60% strength. 100% was way too much for my girls. I think my best results were on the veg plants under flouro's. They really responded vigourously after an application. I didn't use it after 2 weeks into bloom as to not affect taste. I was confused as to when to apply the spray because the directions call for "spray with at least 4 hours of lights on" I assumed that meant 4hours after the lights have come on. It could mean spray with at least 4 hrs. of light left in your cycle. That only gives you a 2hr. window to apply the spray if you're on 12/12. Bottome line, I will buy the product again when it runs out and use it if I can afford it. I hope that helps.
Peace:peace:

I've got both and I'm really please with them. I use 30ml a liter, 1/2 strength, well prolly less then that the spray bottle i use is marked in fluid oz. not liter and i haven't done the convertion. Everyother day works great. Also added CHI to the solution too.

No BS, Liquid light is revolutionary! It is something of a combo of Foliar Tech and Max Fx on steroids. Penetrator is a delivery agent that works like a beer bong for your plants' leaves and young buds. They work together to make your plant supercharged during photosynthesis. The plant goes from being a couch potato to a world class athlete.
The attached photo shows a mother plant six hours after having Liquid Light + Penetrator(now called Saturator)applied. You can see the leaves turned nearly vertical. The developing buds are noticebly 10-15% larger every day with this aggressive growth rate.:slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide:

000_0141.JPG

Back
Top Bottom