Little eye candy

Mrpipe420

Three beautiful strains lava freeze lemon amnesia and purple shah excited to continue these for a few runs

20220209_081615.jpg

received_459446182557545.jpeg

20220202_153510.jpg

Screenshot_20220122-132110_Photos.jpg

It has been so long but I am back and am gonna put up journal soon have a few big girls I need to flower. Thank you for asking though it's good to be recognized. Been staying busy pheno hunting as they would say in a way growing as much as I can just complicated in an apartment having more room now and another small grow will be good journal material. I have some really gnarly autos and some interesting strains to work with for grows to come. I was about to be in a commercial scale operation but the boss was insane lol I couldn't do it.
On a mission to prove big thing come in small packages and can do it myself.. After all GH started out of a garage. Personally if I was Larry I woulda have never sold it.
But I was thinking a couple different journals to see what people think of different hacks I have made or learned on my gardening pathway. Sort of going to be lengthy but it will be some good fresh material showcasing different products and some side by sides with my friend Mr.Pipe
Journals to educate different methods and techniques I find easy and cost effective to maximize yield and cut spending on simple things so people can put more down on what counts and thats genetics first and foremost.
Eventually I want to have my own seeds to sell if anything its been an interesting and fun (expensive) endeavor. Only when it comes to paying for new stuff or seeds and lights/ fans and meters/ timers and all the weird gadgets hah wish everything could just be free but oh well.
Free the Plant Free the People
✊

Three beautiful strains lava freeze lemon amnesia and purple shah excited to continue these for a few runs

20220209_081615.jpg

received_459446182557545.jpeg

20220202_153510.jpg

Screenshot_20220122-132110_Photos.jpg
Shah looks like some good smoke...and the plant photo looks great.
It has been so long but I am back and am gonna put up journal soon have a few big girls I need to flower. Thank you for asking though it's good to be recognized. Been staying busy pheno hunting as they would say in a way growing as much as I can just complicated in an apartment having more room now and another small grow will be good journal material. I have some really gnarly autos and some interesting strains to work with for grows to come. I was about to be in a commercial scale operation but the boss was insane lol I couldn't do it.
On a mission to prove big thing come in small packages and can do it myself.. After all GH started out of a garage. Personally if I was Larry I woulda have never sold it.
But I was thinking a couple different journals to see what people think of different hacks I have made or learned on my gardening pathway. Sort of going to be lengthy but it will be some good fresh material showcasing different products and some side by sides with my friend Mr.Pipe
Journals to educate different methods and techniques I find easy and cost effective to maximize yield and cut spending on simple things so people can put more down on what counts and thats genetics first and foremost.
Eventually I want to have my own seeds to sell if anything its been an interesting and fun (expensive) endeavor. Only when it comes to paying for new stuff or seeds and lights/ fans and meters/ timers and all the weird gadgets hah wish everything could just be free but oh well.
✊
And neat I'm curious to see what strains you produced and to see how they grow... When you get a journal going I'd like to follow along.

✊
I'm glad I asked.:)
I look forward to seeing your journals and any tip you have to offer. :thumb:
Took me years to get my genetics, from Holland a wile back. ;)
What is your medium of choice?

Stay safe
Bill

Shah looks like some good smoke...and the plant photo looks great.

And neat I'm curious to see what strains you produced and to see how they grow... When you get a journal going I'd like to follow along.
Thank you haven't made many and been wanting to get back into journaling figured what better way to help people learn to grow their own food and medicine. Im after the super good saucey terps and only have a few plants im just getting into line breeding back and fourth through parent strains and constantly pulling the weakest and lousiest smelling males.. It sucks to pull a living object out of its life cycle but we are humans and thats what we do to nature lol im gonna be in a line of tangerine gonna breed my tangerine i acidentally made with a gelato cake and my autos i have some ghost gdp gumberrys im gonna put more bubblegum into and trying to find my dead ghost males pollen to add more of that to really get the stink on it.

I'm glad I asked.:)
I look forward to seeing your journals and any tip you have to offer. :thumb:
Took me years to get my genetics, from Holland a wile back. ;)
What is your medium of choice?

Stay safe
Bill
Very nice plants everyone all look tasty! I like ordering from over there I have been for years and feel theres so many to choose from and even in the states theres some crazy good stuff going on but I have a frisian dew I have going hoping to make a special strain with her and also have some hco vanilla frosting to add into the orange gelato cake gonna be some fire.

Very nice plants everyone all look tasty! I like ordering from over there I have been for years and feel theres so many to choose from and even in the states theres some crazy good stuff going on but I have a frisian dew I have going hoping to make a special strain with her and also have some hco vanilla frosting to add into the orange gelato cake gonna be s but am gonna be getting some has been reported to increase cannabis growth and cannabinoid potency, reduce fungal species and support beneficial micro-organisms in soil. It has also shown a signification reduction in watering and the associated costs (water/labor).
Also forgot to mention coco/ perlite with some clay and organic amendments like castings and guanos bone ash burnt grinds and peels. and am going to include a couple new ingredient to the blend OMRI listed going for ultra organic living soil I know its soiless but breaks down into a beautiful soil like substance with time going to toss a few red wigglers in to help aereate and make food.

Back
Top Bottom