Little spot

I ran mine 4 x also for about 2 days and they started to look a little overwatered so I switched back to 3. I have always seen a rise ppm and add ph'd water to bring it back down to where I want it. I topped my soil pants and I am trying to train it into a circle. Those plants have slowed there growth during this training. My hydro plants will be topped only then grown into a net

I ran mine 4 x also for about 2 days and they started to look a little overwatered so I switched back to 3. I have always seen a rise ppm and add ph'd water to bring it back down to where I want it. I topped my soil pants and I am trying to train it into a circle. Those plants have slowed there growth during this training. My hydro plants will be topped only then grown into a net

Hmm so are you suggesting three feeds? Oh right I see well since I last added nutes till now the EC is the same still at 1.1 got me a little confused. Oh right you got a nice grow going on then good luck! What kind of bulb you useing for flower?

Back
Top Bottom