Living soil second try recipe help

Virandell

(ALL PER CUFT)
33% Peat moss
33% wormcasting (literally where I live I can't buy any good compost really... So I thought just wormcasting will be good if no correct me .. )
33% aeration
125ml of alfalfa meal
250ml of kelp
125 bone meal
Neem meal ? (Should I add it or leave it?)
Blood fish bone ( this time I will be not adding it...or should I ?)
Basalt 1000ml
Gypsum 125ml
Fish meal 125ml
Dolomite lime (should I add it or no ? If yes how much per cuft ? And with my current soil mix I messed up becouse I used granuled I think I have problem now with pH becouse it's not equal everywhere)
125ml of malted barley
5-5-5 organic fertilizer +humus + trace elements ( add it or leave it ? )
(With that mix I will do it in 3 gallons again as I know person who done it with mix like that and I know it's crazy but it's doable :D but I want do couple of changes but let me know if that's a good changes or just leave it like it is (add neem meal blood dolomite lime)
I think the biggest mistake what I made it was granulated dolomite lime not properly cooked soil and problem with anaerobic Bacterias at the start so I got couple of lessons.. + just messing to much at the soil in the start)

Or make coots soil mix and I can buy fabric raised bed it's 15gallon 2x2 feet wide and 7.8 inch height but the question is if I can plant in it 4 plants with only ~21day veg time or eventually 2 plants as I like have different strains or if in the future I would decide to grow some auto strains
I would appreciate help with those 2 questions :))

Again sorry for my English but I hope I explained everything correctly ^^

stick to known and tested recipes, do not innovate or just guess or follow the random advice of online experts, or no one will be able to help you when the grow falls apart.

If you cant get the parts for subcool, do not substitute.
If you CAN get the parts for coots, then use that.
I can get stuff for coots ye but I wonder if I will can grow 4 plants in 15 gallon pot I know is mental but it will be only 21 day veg I am not fancy vegging for 3 months 1 strain also is not legal in my country so ..
The original recipe what guy been using had neem meal and blood in it bad I heard wrong opinions about it so I wanted change abit he's recipe but he had really good results in 3 gallons pot but as I said I don't think I cooked soil properly, problem with anaerobic soil at the start wrong compost in mix and to much stuff at the start of grow that's he's plants with that recipe what I profided at the start both of them are automatic strains and he had good yields with it

Attachments

• 9rNwqN~2.jpg
    9rNwqN~2.jpg
    473.1 KB · Views: 122
  • PvvZg~2.jpg
    PvvZg~2.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 294
I have no opinion about the size of your pots other than to think that unless you plan to veg for 2 months or more, 15 gallons is a bit much. If you are only going to veg for 21 days, you shouldn't need anything larger than a 3gal.

Please do the coots... not the guy down the block who has the odd recipe using bloodmeal. At least if you do coots, you are in an apples to apples comparison with anyone else familiar with coots, and diagnose of problems later on will be much easier. You like to innovate and think on your own... and as soon as you do that you take the risk of putting yourself in uncharted territory like you did on this latest run, where no one really has a clue what it is you did to your grow. IMHO you need to stop making this so hard on yourself, and just follow others for a while until you figure all this out on your own.

I have no opinion about the size of your pots other than to think that unless you plan to veg for 2 months or more, 15 gallons is a bit much. If you are only going to veg for 21 days, you shouldn't need anything larger than a 3gal.

Please do the coots... not the guy down the block who has the odd recipe using bloodmeal. At least if you do coots, you are in an apples to apples comparison with anyone else familiar with coots, and diagnose of problems later on will be much easier. You like to innovate and think on your own... and as soon as you do that you take the risk of putting yourself in uncharted territory like you did on this latest run, where no one really has a clue what it is you did to your grow. IMHO you need to stop making this so hard on yourself, and just follow others for a while until you figure all this out on your own.
15 gallons pot is the reasons so soil can work properly 4 plants with 21 day veg to fill up tent fast. But I don't know if even 4 plants can be in 15 gallon pot :D
Coots mix will def not work in 3 gallons isn't ?
For subcool I don't have all igridients
So 2 options is that soil recipe from that guy (u seen he's plants what I attached?)
Or
Coots in that 15 gallon pot but 1 rule what I have is 4 plants in it

pick a system, and follow it to the letter. Follow all the rules, and do not innovate. Once you get a few grows under your belt, then start innovating. If coots calls for 15 gallon containers, then do that. Surely you have other options available to you... Sohum and others... find one.
Righty I will try find something else and Yee that coots mix it's looking the best so far but I have to find out if I can plant 4 plants in 15 gallon pot ^^

Back
Top Bottom