Living soil, worms and cover clover crops indoors

after a quick search on gro-kashi, im not sure its available here.

You can make your own. That can also be sourced somewhere near you. Thats a Korean idea (prolly others too), so its everywhere in the world.

The Rev book - I think I tore the pages out and fed them to my worms. I found it to be more helpful in that format. Just a thought.

You can make your own. That can also be sourced somewhere near you. Thats a Korean idea (prolly others too), so its everywhere in the world.

The Rev book - I think I tore the pages out and fed them to my worms. I found it to be more helpful in that format. Just a thought.

lol like that is it on the book
no experience here to comment hehe

and yeah i figured i could find something the same here, have found many actually

@Blew Hiller

Buckwheat and Pumice are for aeration, they will generally last forever but the Buckwheat will eventually break down. You can add Rice Hulls if you wish but we found them best just for mulch in smaller transplant pots as they break down fast in the soil. Silica is already well covered from the Basalt (58%), 4 cups per cbft.

The Compost we have available changes, at the moment we have the Cow Compost which is our standard recycled green waste compost but cooked down with organic dairy cow manure, it’s one of the best we’ve had.

sent a mail and this was in the reply, going back to your earlier notes

All the hoofed animal poop needs to be hot composted. To get the heat going they usually add a decent amount of straw. Like 50:50 and worms show up for the party.

Buckwheat gonna be a good input. Long term nutrients. Good for notill.

I use malted buckwheat ground fine and add that to my soil as an amendment along with Malted Barley ground fine. As a microbe catalyst.

thanks bob for input!!

hoping to get a bag of the mix ordered this week and will have some seeds germinated in a couple and we shall see how i cope with living soils then lol

fun fun

hoping to get a bag of the mix ordered this week and will have some seeds germinated in a couple and we shall see how i cope with living soils then lol

fun fun

What mix did you end up going with?

I do a version of the Clackamas Coots recipe, basically all buildasoil products.

I run a version of the Coots mix - not exactly how BAS does it but pretty close.

What's the link to your "current grow"??

Back
Top Bottom