LMAO Cloning For Dummies

You will really like this book I have sent it to 5 people now for people to read that way every last one of us will be on the same page but your book should be there just let me know when you get it

If you're anything like me I went through it in one day because somebody asked me a question that I could not answer so I had to find the answer to it but I will receive more of the book in two weeks it's something I signed up for and every two weeks they send me stuff like this from the book so when I get the rest of them as I get them I will send them

If you're anything like me I went through it in one day because somebody asked me a question that I could not answer so I had to find the answer to it but I will receive more of the book in two weeks it's something I signed up for and every two weeks they send me stuff like this from the book so when I get the rest of them as I get them I will send them
I started reading the book. It's very frustrating! I have to stop reading & think every 2 seconds! (Which is a good thing, cause it makes SENSE). I like the idea of preserving regional strains... very excited!!!

Me too my favorite is land race strains and wild patches caused by people these I believe hold very good genetics if you bother to sit there and breed the bad ones out but these are the kind of books that I like to read for fun

I have to start taking clones this week or next week (just waiting for some more 2l bottles for my amazing clone domes). I never really had anyone to bounce ideas off, and i'm starting to wonder if there are some things i could do differently. So, the big question is: is there a better time of day to take cuttings? Should i start looking at the lunar cycle (does it really matter if it's full moon or waning crescent)?

Ok my week from hell is over! 4 shows in 8 days!! Now a day to recover and then I am going to cut a crap load of clones. I hope by the end of the week to have my photos switched to flower. Once that meager crop is harvested the fun begins! Muhhahaha! lol. Hope everyone is well.

420-magazine-mobile98778344.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1580171335.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2062909323.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1158069439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile939328978.jpg

Hi guys, I chopped the smallest of the girls today. Just shy of 200g wet. 2 more girls to go. Thursday will be the big day.
RedHector

I prefer to take my clones when it is getting close to their nap time that way when I put them in the ground they get all that time to relax and gain control before having to start out the stress of the

Eat them brownies and let your mind wander that's the only way you're going to come up with new ideas and new experiments some of my best ideas I've come to me after a brownie or two

How many plants did you cut and I have one that will be coming down by next Tuesday I'm just waiting for her to resin up a little more

Mine goes into 3 Days of Darkness on Sunday and then I will cut her down on Wednesday she's a small Auto so I'm looking at maybe 3 to 4 oz

When all you want to do is get home from a hard day's work digging a trench when your a sparks. feed your plants final veg feed ready for weekend flip transplant the clones as roots are showing on all of them then smoke a GDP joint and relax.

Back
Top Bottom