LMAO Cloning For Dummies

It's never behind you it will just take a break for a while they always show up here and there it's normal for people to get bugs for hermaphrodites to show every once in awhile when stress hits to experience different problems

Any thoughts on y my leaves r turning up and drying out so much that at touch they fall apart but it's only on 1 plant.
d13298b044918536c6aed3ec2503a28f.jpg
ab23cba2821f1dfc722a1e96148ccac4.jpg

I got no idea it's 74 during the day 67 night I gave it only h2o for a week. My friend who I got it from said that's how his grew. She is still growing and smells great so I'm just Rollin with the punches at this point

Been a while since I been on I don't have WiFi anymore and phone internet sux...been trimming and drying this week...man it's hectic ...again the poly dried like quick but not as bad as last time...the kush plant felt dry and stems kinda snapped so I jarred em few hours ago and went to burp all the jars...22 so far lol and the kush buds didn't move really so I dumped em out and all the buds like melted together almost...when it came out of the jar it was one big glob shaped like the jar wtf so I spread them all out on a baking sheet to see if I can maybe dry em a lil more idk what happened hopefully I didn't mess up

What the whole stem snapping technique ....even tho the poly buds were dry almost crispy the stems really didn't snap

When u jar it the inner moisture gets drawn to the outer dried. Ive yet to perfect it also so i kinda touch and go. But there are a few things on [URLhttps://www.420magazine.com/forums/harvest-preparation-and-curing/81274-cure-all-cure-420-magazines-connoisseur-cure-technique.html?highlight=Curing][/URL]

I hope that works. Im still learning the best cure method. Also ziggys low and slow drying in a refridgerator was bringing good results.

Thanx...Yea was gonna do the slow method but there's more buds than fridge room lol...I can't seem to get it right either but still learning...I have very low humidity here so I know that affects things it has it's good and bad...

:nomo:At page#104 currently I'll make it to #271 eventually... But I just wanted to say Hello to all you lovely people and thank you for all the info that's randomly splattered across this thread. Imhigh your a really nice guy and many others are aswell but a special:love: for the OP is essential in my book... Sooo if you feel eye's on you, don't worry it's just little young me reading all your adventures and trying to catch up. I'll juggle if I can and join in where possible.

:circle-of-love:Me.. I'm from Australia as my name suggests, I'm on my first ever grow atm and loving it... Shh.. Growing is illegal here:reading420magazine:... I'm trying very hard to get my 10 clones to root so I can flip my special little lady into flower she's 96 days old..(strain - Light of jah) So far things arn't going well but I have patience.. It's winter here and the cold is making the rooting take alot longer then planned.. Average temp is 16 -18C thats 60.8 - 64.4F for anyone that hates converting :hmmmm: 4 of my clones are in Jiffy 7 peat pellets inside a small tent with cfls (14days old) 5 are in a bucket of water on the ground with air stones with just a table top incandescent bulb over them to give them light to stay awake 24-0 my last 1 clone is in the penthouse (my 4.5x4.5x200 fully ventilated and scrubbed tent with a hlg 550 V2 light on ratchets. All my clones have had gel and powder and cut at 45 and scraped slightly.

Thank you for reading, you are all fantsatic people :welldone:

Temps were like 50-60...30-40 humidity and dark room
You still round skunk?

Aussie we lost most our crew with the loss of our app

Oh, thats a shame I hope they all come back :yahoo: this thread was all kinds of awesome.

Thanks TS I may have his #....

If not, it's possible that he'll receive an email notification of a PM. Depends on whether or not he has set the option, of course.

Back
Top Bottom