LMAO Cloning For Dummies

The only thing I could think of and I will try to think all night I have even discussed it with a friend of mine we both are unsure about this but this is the only thing that we could come up with

They say that you cannot hermaphrodite a plant before it knows its sex I have always believed this to be true but then again Plants continue to prove us wrong so in that theory you can do whatever you want to a plant as long as it doesn't know what sex it is I did put them through a lot of stress when I sent them out this is the only thing I could think of other than conditions that could have done it I do not know if the other ones will do it there's no way to know for sure but like I said this is largely believe but plant cannot hermaphrodite before it knows what sex it is

Might have to toss in a good pic of the big ol bush (hehe) she hasn't started flowering yet but the vegging has bout stopped shes settlin down thankfully.

I've got some plants at 12 weeks some at 10 weeks some at 4 weeks and a couple at a couple days in flowering and in like 2 weeks I will be putting in more in

Came home and noticed white dots on some leaves
420-magazine-mobile1781419345.jpg
420-magazine-mobile18948467.jpg
I sprayed with peroxide and water and will spray with insecticide tomorrow. How will I know that I've been successful in ridding of pest. Will white dots go away. I also turned up exhaust fan to hi. What else can I do.

I went to home depot and got some will put it on 1st thing tomorrow. Will they just fall off or should I cut off leaves
I removed as many infected leaves as possible. This helps remove any larvae. With thrip infestation it's important to spray every 3 to 5 days to kill the newly hatched bugs for 2 or 3 cycles. After 3 they should be kaput. Also you need to mist because the oil DOSENT mix with the water well. Be sure to cover the bottom AND tops of leaves as well as the top layer of soil and stems. Don't be shy. At all... haha.

This should knock them out. .

Also increased airflow in the grow space will keep them from moving and make repeated treatments more effective.

Been has been proven to be unhealthy for human skin so try not to spray yourself too much and wash hands well. Lastly always dim the light, turn of a couple, or spray right before lights out as the droplets can cause leaf burn....

The only way to know that you have gotten rid of them for sure and this is what I do I will continue to spray them like I am treating them long after I think they're gone because they are so tiny they can hide just about anywhere so I continue to spray basically until I'm ready to change them into flowering or until Harvest as long as I possibly can without harming anything

Using neem oil before using ladybugs when the ladybugs go to walk around and feed it will end up harming them and killing majority of them what is harmful to one bug is still harmful to the other

Back
Top Bottom