LMAO Cloning For Dummies

That's not to say they are viable pollen sacs if the pollen gets on any other buds that you don't want them on get a light spray bottle and spray them very lightly water will deactivate the pollen and make it to where it is enviable for the plant

Skunk my friend there is still so much that we don't understand about cannabis plants and why they do things and the reason they do it everybody has their own theories and opinions what it's hard to narrow down for a fact of what some things are and why they do it

It's like the age-old problem that scientist have worked on 4 years some believe that plants can think some do not some believe plants can protect their self and defend their self some believe that they are just defenseless there is lots of things to learn for all of us

I'm not worried about her I know stuff happens I'd just like to fix it before I throw the next round in...I'm trying to keep all the plants at peace hell I check on em multiple times a day for temps and humidity or if they're drooping or whatever but I try not to move em around much or manhandle em more than needed

Ok still not sure how to tell if they busted open or not but I'll do what u said and keep her in there couple more days then a dark room all to her self for few days then off with her head or colas whatever lol

Just threw away an entire harvest from one plant. Looked fantastic till the bud rot took me by surprise. Now I am learning why it happened and how to keep it from happening again. I will not spend one second whining over the demise of a little plant that solves nothing. Suck it up and get back in there or give up you aint got what it takes.

I'm not mad it happened...I'm a rookie shits gonna happen...I just wanna figure out why...bud rot would be easier to diagnose than 1 plant going hermie...if I can't fix my problem then it's just going to keep happening and I'll be wasting time and money

Pollen sacks that have discharged their pollen look like this.

0013768.jpg

The 4 flaps over the sacks open up like the doors on a DeLorean car. If you see the doors up they either dropped their pollen or are REAL close to doing so. Just tapping gently on one once the doors have gone up will cause pollen to come out.

That would depend on whether they are pollen sacs bananas or neeners some are formed without having the caps on the outside they are exposed with nothing but open pollen this is what I find out is cool about plants in general even the same condition can show up for 5 different ways not all pollen sacs or bananas or near look the same some are actually unique but most frequently they are what you see in the picture

Give into Mother Nature mother nature Knows Best and most of the time is uncooperative so I quit fighting with it and started using it to my advantage started basing my grow situation around the plants wants and needs versus set my room up and want my plants to adjust this is very hard to accomplish due to learning to read plants takes a while

I'm unsure of what my point was about this but okay

Skunk to answer your question they are either bananas or neeners pollen sacs formed at the nodes instead of forming on the buds

Yea true...I just wanna fix the problem but honestly I think it was the plant cause it's the only one so I don't think it was anything I did or my room or lights ...it's ok I get some early smoke lol

Genetically they are going to be the same so if one is a hermaphrodite the rest will be hermaphrodites the problem sometimes a plant that is hermaphrodite if move to another area does not have the same issue just like taking a plant from one room and putting it in another can cause it to hermaphrodite in that way

This is not a proven fact but this is something that I have found with cannabis plants all cannabis plants are basically hermaphrodites to start with any of them can turn at any time for any reason before they turn they are male or female a true hermaphrodite is normally found as soon as the plant starts going into flowering this is when you normally find the genetic hermaphrodites hermaphrodites that are caused by stress normally happen somewhere in the middle weather the stress is environmental or physical and then if you let her plant run over it's ripe the plant will hermaphrodite and this is due to it wanting to save its genetics and pass it on next year since it did not get fertilized during a proper. This is how most dispensaries end up with seeds in their medical. They let a plant run too long it will hermaphrodite and send pollen into the air this poen will land on a plant within the vicinity pollinating it

Skunk I do not understand how it would be the plant I sent them all over to a lot of people no one else had this issue

Idk man I'm still learning I'm just glad it's only one...so there's a good chance all the others will do this ? But either way I'll drop the subject and just move on no biggy

Back
Top Bottom